Chapter 3

Ananya is sitting on the edge of the bed looking at the decorations of the room.If it is some other day she will be surely admiring the decorations with smile but today this decoration is doing nothing instead of making her more nervous and scared. With Sound of every footsteps coming from outside,her heart skips a beat.

As door of the room open ,she stands up holding her breath as he enter in the room .She looks down holding her saree tightly.

He look at her  standing near the door.She is wearing a red saree,still wearing the same bangles which she wore yesterday,her open hair is touching her waist and her head is  slightly bent down as she is looking at the floor.He locked the door and stand in front of him.

"hel..hello.."He said stammering with nervous smile.He  moves his hand on his hair looking around the room as she doesn't reply him."Dekho... Mai... Mai..mai .."He paused taking a deep breath"Dekho mujhe...aaisa koi experience nhi hai"He blurt nervously and next moment slapped himself  mentally as she lift her eyelid instantly  for a second and again look down.

"matlab hona bhi nhi chahiye"He said more nervous than before . "Kya bol rha hu mai"He said to himself in barely audible voice, looking at another side .He look at her from corner of his eyes and found her lips curving up in small smile which she  hide it instantly as he looks at her.

"Ek minute"He said as he goes toward study table which is in the another corner of the room ,in front of bed.He pick up glass of milk and drink it in one go as he feel that his throat is dry like he have not seen water from years.Putting glass back on its position he takes deep breaths

Ananya looks at him blinking slowly.She was very nervous and scared when he enter in the room but nervousness starts fading away slowly when she realised that he is more nervous than her.She again looks down hurriedly as he turn back after some breathing in and out.

"Hum ek dusre ko nhi jante hai aur aaise me ..."He paused as atmosphere is quite awkward."tum samajh rhi ho na."He said looking at her doubtfully as she is standing in same position from long time.She nodded slightly still looking down."I think hume pehle ek dusre ko samjhna chahiye aur phir......you know  ..hume pehle ek dusre ke saath thora..com.. comfortable hona chahiye fir kuch aur .... everything else can wait na ".He look at her with questioning eyes waiting for her reply.

She let her breath out  as he speak those words but couldn't stop herself from recalling Ray's word.

"We are going to get married Ananya"Said Ray sounding annoyed as they are sitting in the coffee shop.

"Per we are not married Ray"She said in low voice looking at the table uncomfortably as Ray just tried to kiss her on her hand.

"Ok, then .I will see you after marriage"He said winking at her with smirk while she hold table cloth in her fist tightly scared.

"ye mera opinion hai"He speaks after sometime ,not getting any reply from her"If you are not ok with it then...

"Nhi, I am ok"She replied hurriedly suddenly looking at him before he can complete his sentence.

"Mai wo nhi keh rha tha"He said still looking at her with wide eyes as he gets startled with her sudden sentence."Mai ye keh rha tha ki If you are not ok to bhi mai...mai second option se ok nhi hu.So I can't do anything..I mean... waise nhi keh raha.."He said looking at her cautiously."Samjh jao na"He said sitting on the bed finally leaving up his efforts to make her understand .He looks at her after some seconds and found her looking here and there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Ok to baaki awkward chijo ko ignore karte hai"He said standing up."Let's introduce each other."He again stand in front of her."Hi,I am Dev Joshi"He said extending his hand toward her with smile.

"Hello, Ananya Bhoshan"She said lifting her hand up but paused and look at him for a second ".aaa...Ananya Dev Joshi"She said shaking hand hesitatingly.

"Ok to....abhi ke liye so jaate hai."He said not knowing what to speak further."tumhe change karna hai to kar sakti ho.Saaree pehan kar to nhi hi soti hogi tum.

"nhi Per chachi ne kha tha ki shaadi ke kuch dino tak saree hi pehnne ko.Aur agar aapki maa se permission mile to hi Suit pehnne ko "She said hesitately in low voice.

"Are meri maa khud kabhi kabhi jeans top pehn leti hai .Tum unki tension mat lo"He said "Aur agar aaisa hai to subah uth kar change kar lena.Be comfortable ok.

She looks at him and then around the room where  there  is only a bed,a study table and a small Almirah and there  is no attach bathroom.
"Ha ,bathroom bahar hai"He said understanding her thoughts.

"to mai abhi bahar jaa kar change karu?"She asked thinking that what everyone must think If she will go outside to change in comfortable clothes.

"Nhi ,nhi, yahi change kar lo"As he said she look at him with wide eyes.

"Mai bahar chla jata hu"He said making her relaxed.
He come out and she closed door behind him.In some time, door gets open and he found her in a simple trouser and a loose top.
She stand on one side allowing him to enter .He close the door as she sit on the bed.
"Mai sote hue logo ka murder nhi karta hu"He said smiling as she is still sitting on the bed consciously.

She smiles and lie on the bed as he take another end of the bed after switching off the lights.
"Good night"He said pulling the blanket till his neck as he lie at the edge of the bed making sure that she will not feel uncomfortable.

"Good night"  She closes her eyes thanking god as things are not that bad like her imagination.

So how was the chapter?