Chapter 51

Soothing moonlight is illuminating earth's surface . Winds is blowing through the dense forest (where very less amount of moonlight can reach )creating beautiful rusting sound.

Her feets are dragging on the soil despite of her full effort to stop herself.She feels like she is a doll with no noticable weight.Her long hair is scattered on her shoulder and face .Her eyes are wide open and is looking  straight .

Flashback starts

"Envelope" She takes the envelope and looks it properly but there is no information about sender's name and address .She opens the envelope and take out a piece of paper .

"Ye symbols to shayad uss manuscript per the"She speaks to herself while looking at the symbols which are drawn on it ."But ye symbols to Aaj kal ke map ke use hote hai" She said looking at the another coloumn of symbols which is present beside the former one."Kahi ye letter un symbol ko decode to nhi kar rha.May be ye Dabbu ka ho."

She put that symbol on study table and open her phone . After typing somthing photo of the manuscript displayed on her phone screen.

She pick up the paper on one hand and the phone on another while her eyes are moving from phone to paper and is reading the symbols carefully.

"Ye to same symbol hai .That means ab ye manuscript ka code decode ho jayega "She said to herself .While going through different symbols her eyes fall on the red spot which is there on the paper and is above one symbol.

"Lagta hai kuch lag gya hai"She extends her hand to scratch it but as soon as she touched it She feels like sudden repulsive force has generated from somewhere which is creating difficulty to hold that paper.

Her hand gives up its effort to hold the paper and Paper falls on the table.Her legs is automatically sleeping backward due to the repulsive force.

Suddenly area of  study table (where that piece of paper was present) Starts whirling and its seems like its depth is increasing with the course of time.

She squinted to look through the sudden light which is coming from that whirl.

A silhouette of a pair hand seems to emerge from the whirl ,then shoulder and finally rest part of its body.

Suddenly doors and windows of the room gets closed and she starts feeling suffocation.

Ananya 's eyes starts getting wide as that figure come out from the whirl and stands in front of her.Her body gets stiffed at its position .Sweats starts forming on her forehead ,her breath is uneven whereas her eyes are fixed at that figure.

His head is bald and round shaped but with several strange pointed bones covered with her marron colour skin.His eyes are round and of blue colour but with no eyeballs . Only blue colour eyes are there .His nose is crooked and is touching upper part of its mouth which is not like real mouth as it is divided into four parts .His neck is short and attached to its shoulder  where a pair of wings can be seen.Attached from shoulder there is a hand which is comparatively two times longer than his body.Half of his  body have several spikes with marron colour skin whereas half of its body is of dark green colour with some tendrils floating out from it .His legs are short but his feet is broad and heavy.

He starts walking toward Ananya while she subconsciously walks backward. Tendrils from his body starts becoming longer and is coming towards her.

She bend leftward and that tendril strikes at the wall.She looks at the tendril flabbergasted.Her mind is still too shocked to work at this situation.

She feels a tendril is wrapping around her both legs . She looks at her legs and then at that creature.What she is looking at is real or just an illusion?

She don't have  time to think about it as grip of tendrils is tightening around her legs and is slowly coming upward till her knees.She pick up the Jug lying there smash it on the wall which breaks into two parts creating a sharp point on it .

She hits the tendrils with sharp broken piece and cuts it into two piece.She hurriedly comes out from the rope but at the same time its tendrils grew automatically.

"Kaun ho tum aur kya ho tum?"She asked looking at the strange creature but despite of giving her answer he again extended his tendrils toward her .She bend downwards and that tendril passes over her .

Before she can understand one after another tendrils attacked on her .She bends down missing some of the attacks and Cuts the tendrils several times but everytime it automatically regenerate itself .

She looks at him shocked . Who is he ? and what is happening there ? she jumps over the tendrils ,reaches near the wardrobe open it and take out her gun.

Meanwhile his tendrils attacked her several times but she Dodged it everytime.As she takes out her gun she shoots at the strange creatures but there is no effect of bullets on him.

Several  spikes from his body comes towards her .She jumps between the spikes and falls on the bed.
He looks at her and again throws several spikes toward her .She rolls on the bed to protect herself while continuosly firing at him.

Spikes pierced through bed and breaks it into several parts.

She looks at him shocked .Why these bullets are not showing any effect on him and why no one can hear sound of bullet shots? She again presses the trigger but no bullets come out from .She throws the gun on his face  which hits him directly at his eyes and runs toward the door .

She tries to open the door while looking at that strange creatures who is coming towards him.

"Dabbuuuuuuu ,dabbuuu "She rapped on the door while shouting name of her husband.Difficulty in breathing has started increasing marking her breath uneven .She feels that somthing is wrapping around her one leg.Before she can react it pulls her due to which she falls down and slides toward him.

She holds the legs chair to stop gliding but chair too glides with her toward the whirl.

Meanwhile outside the room.

"Anu "Dev is calling her from outside.

Inside the room.

And soon darkness engulfed the surrounding .She feels like her leg is leaving the ground and she is no longer feeling presence of the ground.Her head starts spinning . She closes her eyes and opens it when she felt ground below her feet.

She is surrounded by long and dense trees.In front of her , there is a spinning spiral on the trunk of the trees from where blue light is emerging.

That creature is pulling her toward that spiral and she is trying to free herself .

Spiral is getting closer and closer and now that gaint  spiral is in front of her and she is going to enter in it.

So how was the chapter?

Kaun hai wo creatures ?

Janne ke liye dikhiye TRUTH - An Illustration.