Chapter 78

Ananya is sitting inside her Car .Her head is resting over the car seat while her eyes is closed , as her car is heading towards her home. First time in her life she is dreading to enter in that house, where her whole family and relatives are gathered to know about the progress of the case. Now she has to gather the courage to tell them that Ray will be in custody. Dev has already informed her that Maa ,Papa has came back , cancelling the trip . Ray's mother has been  continuously crying since Ray's arrest and Ray's father is contacting with lawyers for his son's bail.

Like every person in this world , Ananya too has a weakness .

Family.

She could fight with gang of goons but standing against family never went well with her .She is still guilty to fight with her uncle for her career.

As much as she hate it ,the dilemma kept returning to her .Each end of this case has turned towards his family.

She felt a slight Jolt due to the break applied on her car . She opens her eyes and take towards her house .Taking a deep breath , she come down from the car and headed towards her house.She can just hope that Maa and Papa is not disappointed from her.

As per her thoughts, The scene in the leaving room is not less than some filmy arrangement. Ray's mother is continuously crying while the three ladies (Smita ,Devaki and Ananya's aunt)are consoling them while Ray's dad is having serious discussion with Mahesh and Ananya's uncle, and Dev.

As soon as Ananya enters, every eyes turn towards her, holding hope, speculation and questions in their. It didn't take much time for them to voice out their questions. When she informed them about Ray's custody, Ray's mother has got a fit of unconsciousness . After  hustle bustle for some time ,she gets her consciousness back ,then  Ray's father starts shouting at her wife telling her not to overact because he is not going to let anything bad to him, because he has other contacts too , which is actually of worth.

They left from there , leaving the tension suspended in the environment.

"Ray tumhara sasural se hai Ananya .Kya  fayda hai tumhare iss post pe hone ka jab tum apne rishte sambhal nhi paa rahi" Ananya's uncle speaks with disappointment in his voice.

"Farz fayda nhi dekhta hai " Said Mahesh . " Wo to apna kaam hi kar rahi ."

Ananya looks at Mahesh with overwhelmed emotions. She knows that she has put him in a difficult Situation where he has to answer everyone on her account. Even if she doesn't have any emotional connection with Ray's family ,she knows that Mahesh does have. After all Ray's mother is his sister. She can't blame him if he would be upset.She is prepared for that .But not this .She is still not used to of understanding that her family is showing.

"Aaisa bhi kya kaam jo apne pariwar per mushibat le aaye ." Said Ananya's aunt. " Itna to bharosa rakhna chahiye tha ki tumhare chacha tumahara bhla chahte hai .Ray se rishta jodne se pehle khoj kabhar to ki hogi uski .Kisi apradhi ke gale nhi bandhne wale the tumhe.

"Aapne meri Khoj khabar to nhi Li chachi ji" Dev replied calmly . His eyes fixed on the face of Ananya's aunt. "Bina jane pehchane hi mujhe apne ladki de di"

"Mere faisla galat bhi to nhi tha Damad ji. Logo ki parakh hai mujhe" Said Ananya's uncle with a small smile , not ready to take the indirect blame.

"Tab to Ray ko parakh liya hoga aapne" Said Dev looking at him "Aapki beti se sagai ke baad bhi affairs the uske , Jante the kya aap?"

Ananya's uncle looks at him taken aback by the information and looks towards Ananya for confirmation who just nodded.