Chapter 33

He is just looking at his phone screen , sitting on the Chair. How will he leave from here in presence of Ananya? He again looks at the post of Mr.Murugan.He is standing near the manuscript hanging in the wall and below it a comment is added by Mr.Murugan .
" LAST PICTURE WITH MY ANCESTORS HERITAGE .GOING TO HANDOVER IT TO THE GOVERNMENT ,VIA IPS OFFICER ANANYA JOSHI,TOMORROW MORNING .I WILL MISS IT."

"Ananya ne isse kaise convince kar liya "thinks Dev looking at the post."Mujhe ye manuscript Ananya ke haath me jaane se pehle hasil karna hi hoga aur uske liye mujhe yaha se nikalna hoga per Ananya ko kya bolu"

"Dabbu" Said Ananya suddenly making him jerk."Kya hua?"She asked looking at his sudden flinch.

"Nhi mai social media dekh raha tha aur tumne Achanak se bola na to..."He said composing himself.

"Ok.....aaa....aaa..... Actually mujhe jana hoga"Said Ananya hesiting .She doesn't want to leave him specifically because she knows that he really wants to spent time with her."Kuch ... kaam hai."

"Ok... Tum jao"Said Dev taking deep breath ."Duty first .

"Thank you "She smiles looking at his face.How understanding he is .He never force her to fulfill his expectation.She is really lucky to have a husband like him.Cool breeze strikes on her face as she move away from him with a smile on her face.

He keeps looking at her till she goes away from her Vision and then a smile comes in his face.He looks at his phone smirking.

Darkness has engulfed the surrounding and only silhouette of a man can be seen Standing near the bed .His shadowy hand move toward the the figure lying on the bed.

"It's time to wake up, Mr.Murugan"Said the voice of Mask man removing the blanket .

"No , it's time for you to sleep forever" Said a known voice as he saw silhouette of a gun pointing toward him.She switch on the light piercing the gun in his stomach , with a smirk on her face.

So,All this handover event is a trap for him.He has to agree that his wife is very intelligent and hence is perfect match for him.

"Nice trap Ananya"Said Mask Man with smile."But So sorry,It will not help you to trap me.

"Let's see"Said Ananya coming out from the bed still pointing the gun toward him.
He hold her hand and twist it making her loose her grip over the gun .Gun fall on the ground .She kick on his stomach and he slides away from her leaving her hand and collided with the wall behind him.

She moves toward him. He looks at her and then the window near him.
"See you later"He runs towards the window and jump down but this time Ananya doesn't run behind him.She walks till the window and looks down at him and found him waving at her .

He tries to move his legs but he can't.His legs are not moving and is stuck on the ground .He looks down and found some sticky substance spreaded over the ground . He looks up and found her smirking and the something fall on him.He closes his eyes thinking that it will hurt but he doesn't feel pain.So he open his eyes and found himself behind a cage.He looks up and found someone on the terrace of the house exactly above Ananya.

"Chuha panneer ke lalach me aa hi gya"Said Mr.Pawre coming in front of him.Soon he found himself surrounded by the officers

"Isse kehte hai Trap "Said Ananya coming in front of him."Murugan apni jaan de de per Manuscript na de .Wo to Inspector karim ne Murugan ke account ko hack kar liya tha "

"Aur uske account per humne hi uski ek tasvir le kar post kar diya tha samjhe" Said inspector Pawre.
.
"Aur tumhare aane se pehle hi humne Murgan ko bandh kar kitchen me shift kar diya aur Mam ne uski jagah le li" Said a officer.

"So ,game over "Said Ananya with smile."Ab tumhari muhdikahi ka waqt hai . Don't worry tumhe neg bhi milega .Jail ka ek looonng booking."

"Hah!!!"He chuckles as she completed .", Game to abhi suru hua hai"He said with smile and press a part of his gloves . Soon something starts streching behind his back .Ananya looks at it Carefully it is sword .Two swords on his back in criss cross way.

He pick something out from his pocket and throw it toward the ground , then take out his both swords. Swinging his swords he strikes on the rods of the way so fast that it is difficult for anyone to say where his hands are.

Soon,he gets free from the cage and that sticky ground.In a second officers gets alert .All of them moves toward him except Ananya .But found something wrapping around themselves.A rope has been wrapped around them automatically.

"Ye rassi khud se kaise bandh Rahi hai "Said one of them .

"works on My command.Advance technology hai .But tumhare samajh ke bahar hai" Said Nakabposh passing between them while waving them ."Now game over."He turns back and found Ananya standing in front of him .

"Game to abhi start hua hai"She said in same tone.
He throw rope towards him but she jumps up .So that rope passes below her .She removes black ribbon tied on her waist and throw it toward his sword holding its one end.

That ribbon struck on his one sword and she pull it toward herself.She holds the sword jumping .This all happens so fast that before he can understand she is standing in front of him holding his sword.

"Ab hua game equality ka" Saying this she attack on him from her sword but he blocks her attack from his .

Surrounding has filled with clang of the sword as their duel intensifies.Ananya is continuously attacking on him with her sword whereas he was continuously defending himself.How can he attack on his Anu ?But she doesn't know that he is her dabbu .She is just attacking on him fiercely.

At one moment her sword missed his neck from just a inch .

He falls down on the ground but soon stands up and whistle sending signal to his bike.He runs away from her towards his bike but she follows him and hold his legs tightly just at the moment when he sit on the bike.

Bike starts moving away while she falls on the ground still holding his leg . Rough surface of the floor starts rubbing against her soft skin.And he can't let it happen.Without thinking anything else he rips of his jeans from his thigh after slowing down the bike.

She falls on the ground holding the remaining of his cloth and he went away.

She keep looking at his bike like a statue, without trying to follow him. That black mark on his thigh is the Same Mark which is on Dabbu' s thigh.Same Birth Mark .

So How was the chapter?

Aapko pta to chal hi gya hoga about my new story😈😈😈😈😈

Sach Sach batana kal kaun Kaun April Fool bna tha.

By the way Wo story sach me publish hogi but not now.It is in coming soon.