Chapter 50

"Aapki patni bahut tez hai .Yaha tak pahuch gayi" said a female voice while her eyes are looking at Ananya on a big screen who is looking here and there while standing in front big iron door of the school.

Dev looks toward the  screen and at confused expression on Beautiful face of his wife .He smiles slightly while looking at her.

" kaam ki baat kar le" He said with no nonsense tone.

"Sorry " said that woman  ." sab aapka hi intezar kar rahe the ."

He nodded and enter inside a round shaped door while that woman follows him.

After sometime, In Devanya room.

"Ye dabbu  ko pta kaise chala ki mai uske pichhe hu."She said to herself while kicking at the study table angrily.

She was following him silently and from the safe  distance .He was going toward his school and she kept following him .He went out of sight just for two or three seconds at that turning of the road and after that he remains in front of his eyes.He was walking near his school when suddenly a bike lost its balance and was going to strike him.

Her heart skipped a beat looking at the bike . She shouted loudly and ran toward him to save him but before she could reach that bike passed through him.She became spotted at its place for some seconds and then looked at him who was walking like  nothing had happened .She went near him as she could sense that there is something suspicious.

As she touched his hand ,her hand passed through it.It was just a projection .But where was the projector ? She looked here and there and found a butterfly that is flying near him .She caught the butterfly and found that it was a projector machine in shape of butterfly.

And Now she is sitting on the bed after getting one more failure.She angrily throw the pillow on the floor..

She closes her eyes and calm herself .There must be some way to know the truth.She looks at pillow lazily and bends to pick it up but her hands stops just few inches behind pillow as her eyes fall on an envelope lying on the floor .

She picks it up and looks at it carefully.Her name is mentioned at it front.

"Ananya" She heard Smita's voice and she looks toward the source of voice.

Smita is standing near the door and is glaring at her.Ananya  realises that she has cut her plaster.

"Ye kya kiya tumne" asked Smita looking at her angrily ." Doctor ne kaha tha na ki plaster kal hatega to aaj ki kyu kaat liya tumne ."

"Maa wo ...maine socha ki kal kare so aaj kar " She said smiling sheepishly .

"Ha ,kal Doctor ke saath dikhana tha to aaj hi dikhana padega.Chalo abhi chalna parega ." said Smita signalling her to stand up .

"But maa ye envelope..."She Said looking at the envelope.

"Isse rakh do aane ke baad dekh lena . Abhi chalo . Doctor se dikhana jaruri hai . Raat ho jayegi aane me to dinner me late ho jayega" Said Smita in commanding way and Ananya has no option .
She kept the envelope inside her wardrobe and leaves from there.

At night

"Maa kaha thi aap "asked Dev who is chopping vegetables  as soon as Smita enters in the kitchen ."Mai kab se aapka wait kar raha tha.

"Balluuu" Shouted Smita and run towards him .Dev looks at her like what happened?

" teri tabiyat to thik hai  " She said while touching his forehead." tu kitchen me kaam kar raha hai .Bina meri daat khaye .Kuch hua hai kya beta "