Chapter 60

"Nhi ,Mai....Mai ...tumper....daya ...nhi kar rahi ." She speaks while sobbing ."Mai ... khud ..ke liye ....I know ..mera pyar perfect nhi.... perfect nhi hai .. bahut flaws hai.... but pyar hai Dabbu........maine Humesha tumse pyar kiya hai..... bahut koshish ki hai....tumse nafrat karne ki....per phir bhi tumse pyar hi kiya hai.... I know meri nafrat karne ki koshish me maine ....maine tumhe bahut hurt Kiya hai....bahut badi ..galti ho gayi Dabbu.please .... "She folds her both hand while crying badly. She looks at her husband whose  back is facing her." Please..... please ...meri galti ki mujhe itni badi saja mat do .Mujhe khud se alag mat karo ...mai ...mai shayad saase lu per zinda nhi reh paungi....tumse dur mai zinda nhi reh paungi......mai zinda nhi reh paungi" She puts her head over her hands (which is folded) .
He closes his eyes tightly . What was her mistake in all these? What is he expecting her to do? To trust him blindly just because he is her husband and she loves her .Being an IPS , she herself would have gone through many cases where husband has  misused blind  trust of his house . How  can he forget that at some point of time She had trust on him .It is him who created circumstances that broke her trust in one hit . What she must have been gone through when she felt that  love of her life is a criminal.She must had been gone through emotional turmoil.And why she would not feel that he can hurt someone? Wasn't it was he who is responsible for the brutal accident due to which she was on bed for months.He just ran away from there inspite of seeing him pain.

But all these facts doesn't lessen his fear .His fear to be the reason of creating panic attack due to which his sister died and Ananya was verge of that state just few minutes ago.How he can forget her trembling figure?How he can forget her vulnerable state?

"Please mujhe.....ek chance do.....please ..." Her vulnerable voice strike his  ears again.

"Ek mauka chahiye tumhe "He said coldly." ek mauka diya"  Saying this he turns slowly toward her.

She looks up in hope but when he turns his eyes starts changing its colour,his eyelid starts vanishing .She stands there holding her breath.

His eyes is something which can make anyone scared .His parents loves him very much but still they can't look directly in his eyes and hence he never changes his eye colour when he is in home.

He expects her to flinch but she walks toward her without any hesitation. She stands near him while looking in his eyes .She raises slightly and kiss at his one eyes . He closes his eyes as the reflex action as he feels touch of her feathery lips .She slowly repeated her action and kiss over his another eye.He slowly opens his eyes as she withdraw her touch .

"pehle mera reaction brain ka action tha per  ab mera heart action me hai. Heart brain se nichhe hai na to action me thora time leta hai" said Ananya while cupping his cheeks ." I know maine bahut hurt kiya hai tumhe but give me chance to heal your wound.".

Dev looks at overwhelmed. He doesn't know how to express that he wanted this always? He has prayed for this infinite time .He has prayed that his Ananya wil accept him as he is .He embrace her tightly.How much he missed this fragrance,  this softness .She too doesn't miss to express that how much she craved to be in her man's arms.

"Dabbu.." said Ananya slowly .She doesn't know since how long she is keeping her head on his chest .They are lying on the floor under the blanket of dazzling stars. They decided to shift on the roof as their bed has been broken.

So how was the chapter?