57

"Hey Ryu, how are you and Chaer?" Yeji asked as they were packing up

"We're doing fine, I dropped her off at her studio this morning before going here" Ryujin said and they nodded

"By the way, does your fans know that you're dating Chaer?" Winter asked

It's been a few months already that their band had a debut. They were under a very nice company and of course they weren't banned on dating anyone they want to be with as long as they also put there work as their priority.

As soon as they had debuted, Ryujin had one of the most fans around. A lot of them being girls and they could be sometimes possessive.

They indeed had already a fan meet before and there were some fans who gave a lot of letters and gifts for Ryujin, showing their love for her. Chaeryeong didn't mind since they were fans and besides, Ryujin was her girlfriend. There was nothing to worry about right?

"I'm sure they've hinted that I have a girlfriend, I've been posting pictures of me and Chaery recently" Ryujin explained

"How about you?" Ryujin then asked Giselle

"Not yet, I'm scared if they found out I'm dating Ningninb, you know, like they might throw hate comments at her" Giselle said and sighed

"Well, that's the media, we can't do anything about it" Yeji said and sighed as well.

They all were struggling on how to tell the public about their girlfriends. Unlike Yujin, a lot of the fans adored how Yujin and Yuna were dating and were girlfriends, a lot were saying that they were perfect for each other.

After finishing and fixing up, they were told that they could go home and rest since they would be rehearsing once again tomorrow. Ryujin was excited as always, being able to pick up her lovely girlfriend from her work and then they would go home, have a very hearty dinner together and then watch some movies until they fell asleep, well sometime would shower together and do some skincare if they had some time.

"Good afternoon Ms. Ryujin" the lady at the desk said

"Yes, good afternoon, is my girlfriend still-"

"Her session is done now. You can go ahead and pick up Ms. Chaeryeong" The lady said with a smile and Ryujin nodded as well and thanked the woman.

Ryujin then walked through the halls and goes towards the dance toom that Chaeryeong was in.

She peeks at the door and sees the younger packing up her things as well.

"Jagi~" she said softly and Chaeryeong looks at her with a smile

Ryujin walks towards her and hugs her.

"How was your class hmm?" Ryujin asked and then both of them face the big mirror in the room. Ryujin was now hugging Chaeryeong from behind.

"It was fine, taught them a new choreo today" Chaeryeong said and Ryujin nodded then left a kiss on the younger's nape.

"Jagi, I'm sweaty" Chaeryeong whined as Ryujin hugged her tighter

"But you still smell good" Ryujin said back and Chaeryeong just chuckled

"Let's take a picture baby, I want to post something today" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong just gave in.

They sat on the floor and took a couple of pictures, there was one picture where Ryujin was kissing the younger on the cheek, she wouldn't post that though but she would keep it ok her phone and probably use it as her lock screen and home screen.

After a while, the two of them decided to go hone to rest.

"Jagi, what do you want to eat tonight?" Ryujin asked