15

Third Person's POV

As said, Chaeryeong would always go watch Ryujin and her bandmates at Momo's café. Although she goes there, she sometimes hide by the counter area since Lia and some of her other friends would go. She didn't want to be obvious that she and Ryujin had been hanging out so she asked her Aunt Momo if she was allowed by the counter area and of course Momo allowed her to.

Everyday, the two would always go out if they had time. Whether it be going to the café, to the park or wherever it was as long as none of their friends see them.

Chaeryeong, she knew that she has a huge crush on the guitar girl. She would gladly admit it if she were asked but she was scared to tell Ryujin of course. The older would show some actions of affection such as hugging, patting her head and even holding hands. Chaeryeong's heart would always flutter whenever Ryujin does these actions.

Chaeryeong was also curious on what Ryujin sees her as. Maybe just as a friend as she thought since the older wouldn't call her any endearments unlike Lia and Yeji.

When Lia and Yeji started hanging out, they suddenly have nicknames or being called of endearments.

Right now, Chaeryeong was still stuck in dance class with her Aunt Momo. The two of them would go to the café together anyways. It was a friday and not all students had classes such as Yeji, Winter, Ryujin and Yujin. Giselle had vocal classes at the moment.

Chaeryeong kept on listening and following the steps that Momo was teaching. It took them around a few hours to get done and when they did, the students went off to change their clothes.

When Chaeryeong was done, she went towards her aunt and waited for her to close the classroom.

"Ready to go Chaery?" Momo asked and Chaeryeong nodded with a smile.

Momo noticed that her niece would always go to the café since two weeks ago. She didn't mind it at all but she was curious why Chaeryeong and Ryujin were always together.

They both arrived at the café and there were only a few people. Ryujin and her bandmates were already there so Chaeryeong quickly hid in the counter, Momo just chuckled.

"Does your mom or eomma know that you're here?" Momo asked her niece as she was wearing her apron

"Nae, I told them. I go here everyday now anyways" Chaeryeong said to Momo and Momo nodded.

"You seem to like it whenever you see her. Do you have a crush on her?" Momo asked and Chaeryeong looked at her

"W-what?" Chaeryeong asked and her eyes widened.

"Ryujin, you're here to see her perform right?" Momo said and Chaeryeong nodded slowly

"So you have a crush on her" Momo said

"I guess....."

"How?"

"Her voice, she sounds so well when she's singing. She also looks so beautiful and handsome, well if that's even possible" Chaeryeong said and chuckled

"You're having a crush on your friend, that's kind of normal. How about let's give something for all them after they perform?" Momo asked and Chaeryeong suddenly smiled

"Really aunt Momo?" Chaeryeong asked and Momo nodded with a smile.

Later on, Ryujin and her friends started perform although, Ryujin didn't know that Chaeryeong was already there.

Ryujin's POV

It was a friday and ever since last monday, Chaeryeong has been watching us perform at the café. I was waiting for her to arrive today since she told me she had dance classes. Of course I waited but it seems she's taking too long on dismissal