53

Chaeryeong's POV

I squinted my eyes as I hear some birds chirping out of my window and then the rays of sunlight crossing through my room.

I let out a sigh as I lazily tried myself to be awake. As I was about to grab my phone, I felt a hand going around my waist.

"Good morning my jagi" I heard Ryujin told me softly and it made me smile

"Hmm... good morning baby" I said back and I felt her leaving kisses along the back of my neck and then my expose shoulder.

I then turned around so I could face her, as soon as I faced her she was smiling softly at me as she caressed my cheek. I just looked at her eyes, how could I ever be so lucky to have Ryujin and to call her mine, she was everything that I need.

"What are you thinking about jagi?" she asked me and I just shook my head and she chuckled.

"Nothing, I just.... like being this close to you" I said to her and she chuckled once again before giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"I like it too my jagi, do you-" she was cut off when someone knocked on the door

"Girls~ get up now. We need to go to the mall" I could hear mom from outside the room

"Nae~" me and Ryujin said in unison and mom walked away.

I looked back at Ryujin and she caressed my hair.

"You're so beautiful my baby" she suddenly said which made me blush

"T-Thank you" I said to her and she chuckled. She then suddenly pulls me up to let me sit on her lap, straddling her as she was now seated up as well, her back against the head board.

She lets out a soft sigh as she caresses my waist. I just kept on looking at her and I noticed her staring at my lips. I was about to say something but she suddenly pulled me closer to her and she starts kissing me passionately. I closed my eyes, savoring the moment as she was now caressing my thighs. I tangled my fingers through her hair as she kept on kissing me passionately.

"I love you so much" she said to me as she parted away quickly and then continues kissing me again.

I just let out satisfied hums as she kept showering me with love, she then hold me securely, our bodies very close to each other. I felt bliss all over me, she was kissing me way too good and it made me feel warm.

After a few minutes we parted away from each other and smiled.

"I love you"

"I love you too baby"

As I thought she would be done, she suddenly pulls me back and kisses a part on my collarbone. I thought she would just be quick when I felt a sudden pain but then it also felt good.

"R-Ryujin~" I whined as she was like sucking my skin.

"O-Oh~" I suddenly moaned and it shocked me, I immediately covered my mouth and it seemed like it shocked her as well because she pulled away from me.

"Jagi" she called and I looked at her

"Did you just moan?" she asked me and my eyes widened as I felt my cheeks become warmer. I mean, it did felt good when she was sucking at my skin.

"I.... I guess" I said shyly to her and she smiles softly.

"You sound so.... perfect" she told me and pecked my lips.

After a while we finally decide to get ready for the day because mom and eomma might scold us for taking too long.

We finally got down to have breakfast and both mom and eomma were looking at me weirdly.