Chapter 30

Lisa’s POV

Nothing seems right the moment I opened my eyes, I have a throbbing head since I drink a lot after that encounter with that freaking slut. My own sister won’t even talk normally to me just because I’ve said something terrible to her and I know it was my fault for saying that.

As I made my way down the stairs, I heard voices coming on the living room. They’re busy talking about something and it died down when they notice my presence, Jennie stared at me but I don’t even have the time to show emotion. I feel mad. A deep hatred towards her.

Or maybe a deep hatred against myself.

“G-Goodmorning Lisa”

I ignored her greeting as I walk away from them but I heard footsteps following me from behind and I know it was her, I didn’t bother to turn my head. She was beside me as I prepare my own coffee, her whole presence made me feel irritated.

“Would you fucking get out of my sight?”

“I won’t”

I scoff “Don’t test my patience woman, I won’t think twice to throw you out”

“Then do it. I dare you to do it”

I look at her unbelievably, how confident she was to challenge me like that? Didn’t she know that I’m the owner of this fucking house.

“You really want that? Okay”

I grab her arm harshly and drag her not minding the way she grunts on how I hold her arm. Chaeng even followed behind just to scold me as I didn’t listen to whatever she said.

Everyone was watching the scene like the typical drama on TV, but I don’t care. My house my rules.

“What the fuck Lisa! Let go of her!”

Chaeng grab me by the arm but I didn’t budge as I throw Jennie out from the door, she fell on the ground as she rubs her arm.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?!?”

“She dared me to throw her out. Wish granted!”

“If you dare to lay a finger on her again, I swear Manoban you won’t like whatever I’ll do to you”

I scoff “Okay! Back to the basic, don’t let her get close to me!”

I turned my back and went straightly into the kitchen to grab my coffee, she thinks I am a game that can be played? I’m the player. The day just started but I think it’s already all ruined just because of that two face bitch. I can’t still forget that kiss we shared. I comfortably sat on the couch beside Jisoo who’s busy typing on her phone, she turn her head towards me.

“That was harsh Lisa, don’t you think so? What the fuck even happened? You’ve been too sweet to her this past days and now this? How quickly the tables turned”

I didn’t bother to answer any question, I’m angry. I’m confused. I’m literally questioning myself for what’s even happening to me.

“Anyway, me and Chaeng’s anniversary would be on the weekend. We will celebrate it in Paris, is it okay if the two of you will be left here? I mean you and Jennie?”

There are hundreds of thoughts running through my mind, one of it is how could I possibly ignore her existence if she keeps bugging me.

“I think we’ll be fine as long as she stay away the fuck out if me”

“Okay. We’ll just tell Jennie to give you peace of mind”

We heard loud sobs coming from the balcony and we don’t have to guess who because its clear who’s voice it is. Tsk she just want to gain sympathy over my sister. Pathetic.

Chaeng brought her inside and I saw her glaring at me, I shrugged it off because I know to myself Jennie deserved to be treated like that. I wonder how great an actress she could be by deceiving like a simple act of crying, does she have other talents other than fooling people?

I’m a bit bothered on what’s gonna happen over the weekend, maybe I need some drink or some slut to play with as long as I won’t have any encounter with that problematic girl. That was a good idea.

“Don’t do something stupid Lisa, you know Chaeng. She’s scarier than a living predator”

“Why don’t you tell that to Jennie? She’s the one who’s stupid here not me”

“She’s not really stupid. She’s a smart kid”

“That’s why she chose me as her victim, because she knew she’d get something from me. Like she’d won a lottery” I chuckled.

“If you only knew Lisa what she’s been through to get this far, you’d take back all of what you said and ask satan to cut your tongue”

“I don’t need to know her. Not now, not ever”

“Okay if you say so, don’t come crawling back to us if things didn’t escalate well. I don’t know how long Jennie’s patience is just to make it up to you. The girl literally didn’t do anything but to understand you all the time, why won’t you do the same?”

It’s because I know the end of it. She’ll use me to get out of that hellhole.

“How long would you stay there? In Paris?”

“A week?”

I look at her unbelievably “Nah, that won’t work”

“We already book a flight and everything is settled”

“I don’t like to be with her for the whole fucking week, I’d stay out. In my condo”

“Lisa, you’re acting like a child. Chaeng wouldn’t like it if you leave Jennie alone here”

“She’s used of being left here when we go to work”

“It was different because we still go home, she always wait for our arrival. Don’t make the girl feel lonely all her life”

The way Jisoo said those words, it’s deep. But her being lonely? I think she deserve it, bad people deserve bad things in life. I didn’t let Jisoo say a lot more as I leave her behind, now I need to think on how to get rid of that girl in my own house without making Chaeng get mad at me. I’ll show her that it was a mistake making her stay.