Chapter 3

Jennie's POV

It's been a week that I'm staying in the mafia's house, its miserable. Day by day I have to swallow my pride not to mind the wrong doings I experienced. Nancy would often check on me most of the time afraid that I might do a mistake, she acts like an older sister to me.

Mr. Mino is really scary not only on his appearance but everything about him, aside from being a mafia he is also known for being a drug dealer. That's how he get his income. I won't deny the fact that he's handsome even though he is on his 50's, he look physically fit. Everytime he show up I can barely breath, it feels like the entire house is filled with gas. What made me shiver is when he did something to me- sexually. Not that he force me to have sex with him but the fact that he run his dirty hands on my thighs up to my butt squeezing them lightly. Sometimes he would ask me to sit on his lap and grind his crotch on me then fondled my breast in a dirty way. It was disgusting. I want to punch him but Nancy would widen her eyes reminding me that I shouldn't do something stupid.

Tonight he would be throwing a big party and some of his investors would come. It's already 8 PM and any minute soon it'll start.

I'm holding a tray of food going to serve it to him, it was fine at first but suddenly I accidentally hit the glass of water. It poured on the table and on his lap that made him furious. His eyes was burning as he look straight to mine, at that very moment I feel like my heart isn't in my chest.

"The fuck!" he yelled.

My knees get weak specially when he stood infront of me making me feel little. Then that's the time I first experience his wrath.

He slap me and grab my hair, I can taste the blood from my busted lips.

"Look how fucking idiot you are!"

I'm scared to look up at him, he was upset of my behaviour so he grab my hair making my head dart towards him. It was painful as hell but it didn't replace the fear in my chest.

"FUCKING APOLOGIZE TO ME!"

I couldn't form any word because my throat seems dry all of a sudden.

"Is she mute?!? Stupid!"

He let go of my hair and shove me, I was lying on the floor on what he did. Then I didn't expect him to kick me not only one but multiple times- one kick to another and another until I lost count. I covered myself by curling up so he won't hit my face.

I peek a little when he stop, he was ruffling his hair and would lick his lips often.

He yank me by my arm and when I'm already standing he blow a punch on my face, it made me dizzy as the surroundings keep on spinning while I crawl on the floor. I saw Nancy not far from where I am and mouthed for help but she bow her head low, I understand though if she can't help me- who wouldn't get scared of this man? Who can easily blow your head with a gun.

"Ha! I'm enjoying this, feel like I'm having a warm up!" he kick me on my stomach.

Then all of a sudden he straddle me on the floor, he sit on my stomach and it was uncomfortable. He place a smirk on his lips.

"Not too bad. You have pretty tits" he cup my breast that made me tremble.

I wouldn't want my virginity to end this way. Not this way atleast. My tears trickle down my cheeks as I close my eyes. I felt him kiss my neck and that's the time I slap him hard, I gasp on what I did but he deserve it.

"Fucking whore!" he raised his hand and slap me.

Next thing happened was his hands are on my neck strangling me, I was resisting. I kick my feet on anticipation, my hands tightly hold his wrist trying to removed it away. I even push him through his shoulders.

My vision starts to get blurry and I'm gasping for air.

"Boss. They are here"

I heard Kai's voice.

The devil let go of my neck and I breath like I wake up from death.

"We are not yet done" he snicker as he stood up and walk away with Kai.

When he was out of sight, Nancy rush through my side and help me sit up.

"Fuck you need to get out of here" she whisper yelled.

"I-I'm scared"

"You really must! If you don't escape tonight, you'll be a cold body next morning" she pulled me up.

Nancy put my hands around her arm as she hold me on my waist guiding me to the quarters, as we sit on my bed she pulled out some cotton and alcohol inside the bedside drawer.

"H-How will I escape?" I whisper.

"The party is your opportunity. I will help you"

I look at her with concern "How about you?"

I winced when she accidentally pressed it directly on my busted lips.

"I'm okay with my life here Jen. I don't see myself as a better person in the future.....but you, you're still young. Explore the world" she smiled a little.

"Y-You can come with me. Let's start a new life outside" I hold her hand trying to convince her.

She withdraw her hand from mine and I don't have to ask again. She already decided.

"Listen Jen. This plan is 50/50. There's a chance that you can escape, but once you're outside you're on your own"

"I-I'm r-really scared Nancy"

"Sssshhhhh now is not the time to get scared Jen, be tough. Do you want to die?"

I shake my head.

"Then you listen to me. I will help you get out of here. Promise me you'll be a good girl no matter what people will do to you. Smile if possible and be positive"

I'm sobbing as she said those words. She treat my wounds and put some bandaid.

"You will be okay. Promise" she mumbled with a lil smile.