Chapter 16

Lisa's POV

First thing I don't want to see early in the morning is Jennie but I didn't expect to wake up with her on my arms sleeping peacefully while snoring lightly. Her hair was a little messy almost covering her face then I notice we were on an awkward position, her thigh was on my stomach and her hands drape on my shoulder while I engulf her in a slight embrace. I'm thinking about ways to wake her up but I felt guilty if I do that since the tiredness is visible on her face, so I let her sleep a little more. Staring at the ceiling, I wonder why for the first time Jennie sleep beside me. This girl don't even back down no matter how I humiliate and criticize her numerous times.

I felt her stirred and I didn't know why I close my eyes in an instant. Fuck Lisa! Why are you acting so strange?

Jennie yawned and I feel her stretch beside me, then there's dead silence. I don't know if she went back to sleep but why do I keep on acting that I'm asleep? I should just open my eyes and tell her to move outta my bed because she's irritating me. I never allowed someone to cuddle me except from Chaeng but this girl is getting it for free.

I'm still contemplating if I should shut my eyes open or stay on my act but my train of thoughts were cut when I felt a light poke on the tip of my nose.

"I hope you're this cute when you're awake. No lines on your forehead or scowl on your face whenever you see me" she giggled when she part my bangs in half "Goodmorning Lalisa Manoban"

Hearing my name being rolled on her tongue sounds wonderful, it was like it came from an angel even though I never knew the sound of their voice. To my surprise, I felt her hand rest on top of my chest and she kiss me not on my cheek but almost close to my lips. It send tingles on the pit of my stomach and there's a sudden outburst of joy on my heart. Her lips stayed longer then the cold air hit my face the moment she slip away from my bed, she even pulled the blanket up to my shoulder.

"See you later Lisa"

Those were the last words I heard before the door creaked open and closed.

I open my eyes and sit up on my bed, then my fingers grazed the side of my lips where she left a kiss. This is so fuck up! I grab my phone from the bedside table and texted Jisoo that I'm not going to work. It's already 9 AM and I didn't know how it happened, did my alarm go off? I did my morning routine and do some workouts.

Since I'm staying home, I gave a brief reply to Jackson Wang telling him that I'm accepting his offer. He replied immediately. Such a desperate douchebag.

The moment I step foot in the dining table the food is serve neatly, a brewed black coffee, pancake, bacon and eggs and a fresh squeeze of orange juice. Not long after, Jennie beamed with a bright smile on her lips. She's now wearing a pink tank top that's showing of her nice curves and a short that perfectly fit her ass. My boxers suddenly felt tight as I'm having a hard on, I cursed under my breath when I smell her sweet vanilla flavored perfume.

"Goodmorning Lisa"

"Morning" I mumbled.

She was shocked because it's my first time greeting her back. Her smile grew wider.

"Uhm....h-how's y-your s-sleep?"

Her cheeks turn crimson red as she shyly tuck some of her hair behind her ear.

"Fine"

I know I'm being rude, I don't care since Jennie doesn't deserve any normal conversation with me. I hate her. I sip my coffee and my brows furrowed, this isn't thr usual coffee I had every morning. Jennie must have notice my confuseness.

"I m-made y-your c-coffee....t-they s-said y-you like black coffee"

I nod. Thanks god Jennie didn't tried to strike a conversation again or else I'm gonna lose my cool and maybe slash her out. Once I'm done eating I stood up leaving her behind not even looking back at her, I sat comfortably on the couch at the living room waiting for Jackson Wang since I tell him to come over.

Jennie is busy talking to the servants and I don't know if she's doing it on purpose when she lean her body forward on the counter top and her ass stick out. They were laughing about something and it annoys me how quickly they make her smile with few words.

One of the servants rush through me making me break my attention to that feline eyed girl.

"Miss, Mr. Jackson Wang is here"

"Let him in"

"Yes miss"

She bow and left quickly. A few minutes later the prick was walking on all his glory with that motherfucking stupid grin on his face.

"What's up Manoban? Long time no see"

"We're not close so you can call me like that without respect"

He chuckled "You're so tense, chill man. I'm here for business"

"Then act like a decent man"

"Okay okay. I got it" he said with a toothy grin.

I told him to start discussing the proposal, he was trying to convince me with his flowery words but I'm not Lisa Manoban for nothing. Did he think he can fool me? Nah.

Few minutes had passed and he's still blabbering nonsense. He stop talking when someone interrupted him. It was Jennie who's holding a tray of 2 black coffee and sandwiches.

"Sorry for the disturbance" she apologize before leaving.

My eyes follow her trail as she went back on the veranda with the servants. I look back to Jackson who's attention is now on Jennie, his eyes linger on her body more than her face and it annoys me.

"Shall we continue?"

"S-Sure. So I was saying..."

I didn't really listen to him that much since he's been glancing often to Jennie's direction, mad wasn't the right term of what I'm feeling right now. I'm furious. How can he split his attention to this important proposal and to Jennie. Is this some kind of joke?