Chapter 28

Lisa’s POV

We got out of the pool as the sun sets down, I help her wrap a towel on her body as she slightly shiver. Her lips quivering but the smile on her face says it all that she’s satisfied.

“That was fun!”

“It’s obvious”

We went inside to take a bath and change some clothes, I didn’t know why my feet led me into her room. I softly knock on her door and heard a faint reply telling me to come in.

She was busy drying her hair with a towel, I check her outfit. She was wearing a black sleeveless shirt and a jean short, the way she put her hair aside makes her hot that made me clear my throat.

“Do you need anything?”

“Uh just checking on you”

She look unbelievably at me “Okay? That’s weird of you Lisa”

I shift in my place as I don’t know what I wanna do right now, I can’t think straight as my eyes was too focused on the girl infront of me who’s been looking worriedly.

“Are you okay Lisa? You look uneasy”

I’m starting to question myself of what I feel towards her. This is not right.

What if she’s using her charm to make me like her? What if she take advantage of me while I’m showing off emotions.

I must not let my guards down just because she was vulnerable, the fact that I hated her in the first place must be enough reason to stand my ground. Chaeng confront me about the night I went to Jennie’s room, asking questions before teasing me.

The next thing I knew was her lips was on mine, it’s like lightning. Her lips— was so soft like marshmallow and taste like strawberry. It was more like a peck and she was about to move away but I hold both of her cheeks and deepened the kiss. We were both moving in sync, following the rhythm of our lips not minding if anyone would barge in the room and see us. What matters most is I’m claiming something that isn’t mine and it makes me feel giddy.

We were running out of breath as our lips part ways, then reality hit me. I shouldn’t have done that. I was back to my senses. It made me confuse and upset.

“L-Lisa..”

“Sorry…it was a mistake”

“W-What do you me-…”

“Act like it didn’t happened. It was a mistake Jennie. A mistake”

I didn’t know what to think but seeing how hurt she is on what I said made me more confuse. This isn’t right Lisa. This girl is going to use you, now she knows how vulnerable you are. My mind have a hundred of thoughts running on the corner and it made me feel miserable.

“L-Lisa, I know you’re feeling the same as me. Don’t stop it”

“And how are you sure that I feel the same towards you? Huh?!?” my voice raised up “Oh fucking shit, you did something to me isn’t it?”

“What are you saying?”

“Don’t play naïve Jennie” I turn my back on her “Please stay away from me. Starting today”

I was about to go when a pair of hands wrap on my waist “L-Lisa I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to kiss you without your permission. Please don’t stay away from me”

I hear her muffled sobs on my back, as she embrace me tighter but my hands harshly remove it and without any further notice I went out in her room without saying a word. I pulled my hair in frustration the moment I was in my room, I throw whatever that’s near me.

My emotion is taking a toll on me and I feel torn between liking her or hating her. But I want her.

“Argggggg! Fuckkkk!”

I heard loud knocks on the door but I didn’t bother to acknowledge it as I was busy throwing everything.

“Lisa! What’s happening?!?”

It was Chaeng.

“Lisa open the fucking door! Or I’ll fucking do it myself!”

I’m still in rage not wanting to calm down any minute, the door swung open revealing an angry Chaeng who quickly grab my shoulders and made me face her.

“What the fuck is happening with you?!?”

Instead of answering her, I glared at the person outside my room who’s now crying.

“Nothing. Leave me alone!”

“I won’t unless you tell me. You fucking tell me Lisa”

“Leave”

“I won’t”

My room is a mess as of the moment and also my mind. Hundred of thoughts run through my head.

“Fine. But only the two of us. Whatever I say, you don’t have the right to tell me what to do”

She scoff “Are you out of your mind? That won’t happen”

“Then nothing to talk about, this conversation is over”

“Okay” she look over to Jennie who’s still standing outside “Jennie, please?”

The latter understood and walk away, Chaeng closed the door and went back to me.

“Now speak. Why the fuck are you behaving like this?”

“I want you to make her leave. Right now”

“Who? Jennie?!? No fucking way! You said it yourself that she can stay”

“That was when I wasn’t hypnotized by that fucking bitch! She need to fucking leave my fucking house!”

She slap me loud enough to echo in my room “How dare you call her a bitch Lisa, I thought you’ve change but what happened”

I scoff “I can call her whatever I want. She’s a slut, a bitch and a two face person!”

Chaeng was surprised because it’s been a while that I degraded Jennie.

“If you don’t want her to leave this house, I will”

“And you’ll leave us here? Just wow Lisa, how can you act like you’re someone who the world taken for granted for. Can you atleast explain well that I don’t feel so stupid guessing your actions, you’re too much to handle”

“Did I ever ask you to understand me? No right? It’s your choice to be kind, I didn’t ask for it”

She must’ve felt hurt on what I said, I feel guilty as the words came out my mouth but it’s been said. There’s no way I can take it back.

“Okay. I know now. Thanks for informing me Lisa, it was….so fuck up”

“That’s not what I meant Chaeng, please”

“Have a good life Lisa”

She left me alone in this messy room with a messy head and a messy heart.