Chapter 13

Jennie's POV

It became a daily routine for me to do something once they left the house and go to work, I would join the servants on cleaning even though they told me to sit or relax. Today the servants are on the garden trimming the plants and replanting some of those flowers they pulled out.

"Goodmorning!" I happily greet them.

"Oh goodmorning miss Jennie!" they said in unison.

"Ya! I told you not to address me as miss" I pout.

Since from the start I tried to know them one by one. I'm close with Wendy, Joy and Yeri. But not Irene.

"You're like Rosé, she don't also want to be called miss. You're not only pretty but also have a beautiful heart, I wonder why the monkey hates you"

"Monkey??" I chuckled.

"The great cold Lisa Manoban"

"Ooohhh why call her monkey?"

"Geez Jen, whenever she's angry she looks like a gorilla trying to breakout from its cage"

We all laugh loudly when Wendy said that.

"What's the commotion here?!?" Irene walk with all her glory.

All the servants is afraid of her even me, everytime she bullies me I didn't dare to talk back. Her stare made me feel like I'm some kind of trash that needs to be dispose. Irene is like the boss in terms of her colleagues, no one dare to oppose her.

"N-Nothing.." I mumbled.

Her eyes fall on mine "Since you're here, why don't you do the rest of planting this stupid plants"

"I w-was a-about t-to h-help t-them..."

I watch how she motion the other servants to leave including Wendy, Joy and Yeri. They look at me almost apologizing through their eyes.

"You know you can't finish the work if you only stare at it loser"

"S-Sorry"

"Shut up"

I pick the spade and start digging, although I have few ideas on gardening I tried my best to make it look better.

"Oh fuck! Put that here! How can you be this dumb!" she ordered.

"O-Okay"

I dig the plant again and put it on the place she pointed. After a few minutes she commented again.

"That's ugly. Removed it, put it here"

Although I know she's toying on me I didn't dare to say a word, she laugh everytime she wants me to put the plants from one place to another.

"What are you looking at?!? Did you just glare at me?!?"

Irene would hurt me through words but today she became physical. She grab my arm and pulled me up.

"A-Awww I-Irene..."

"Fuck you! Don't you call me by my name!"

"B-But it h-hurts.."

She push me down making me fall on the ground, she laugh evilly as I dust myself off.

"We're not yet done!" by that she left me dumbfounded.

I sigh in relief when she's already out of sight, I wonder what I ever did to her to make her a madman. Wendy rush through my side helping me get up.

"You okay?"

"Y-Yeah. Nothing bad"

"I think you should say this to Rosé or Jisoo, or I'll be the one reporting her"

"No! Please don't do that! I'm begging you. They don't have to know besides, Irene is only bad towards me but not to them. I don't have any right to complain. I'm only under their care"

"I'm amaze how you can go on with this kind of treatment"

"Irene is only human. I know one day she'll change. All I can do to make her a better person is be kind to her, I don't care if she hurt me"

"Oh Jennie" Wendy pout as she hug me "If that's what you want then okay"

Fastforward

Chaeng unnie texted me that they'll be late because they drop by at the mall to buy some stuffs.

I'm already done putting the foods on the plates when suddenly Irene pops out.

"Hey whore! What did you cook huh?"

"Uhm...s-spicy fried chicken....a-and kimchi fried rice..."

She walk behind me and start eyeing the food before giving me a smirk.

"I see. Oops sorry!" she drop the napkin on purpose.

I pick it up and that's the time she spill the hot water on my hand.

"Awww fuck!" I curse.

"What did you say?!?" she pulled my hair making me winch.

"S-Sorry I'm n-not c-cursing on y-you"

The other servants saw the commotion but I look over them telling its okay, Irene glared making them go away leaving us.

"You're a bitch! Since you step foot here my blood boils because you take Lisa's attention away from me! She is mine!"

"I-Irene it h-hurts!....p-please l-let me g-go..."

"No! You need to listen to me carefully you fucking piece of shit! May I remind your place in this house. You. Are. Nothing"

I can sense the hatred on the words she spat.

"Do you think I didn't see those sneaky slutty moves you're doing? How dare you kiss Lisa on the cheek when she doesn't even want to be touch by you!" she pulled my hair harder.

"I-I'm n-not...awww!"

"Don't deny it anymore you bitch! I saw how Lisa watch your every move. She never did that to anyone! She never laid her eyes like how she do to you!"

If only you're in my place, Lisa is looking at me in disgust. I hope she don't laid her eyes on me if that's the only emotion I'll see.

"P-Please I-Irene.....l-let m-me go.."

She grip my hair harder dragging me a little bit making me face her "Fucking piece of shit"

There was a stinging pain on my cheek, Irene slap me loud enough to be heard by one person who hates my existence- Lisa Manoban.

"Uhm...L-Lisa.." I mumbled while I'm still on the floor holding my burning cheek.

Her aura changes into something scary, I wonder what's running through her head.