Chapter 6

Lisa’s POV

We brought the girl home for the meantime, she was rattling something under her breath and tremble everytime Jisoo tried to talk to her. I don’t care about her. I only tried to help.

Fortunately Chaeng was still awake and she’s watching TV from the living room while eating some sandwich. Her brows furrowed when she look at us, it’s the first time we went home early. Around 9 PM.

“Hmmmm you’re early, didn’t find a girl to laid?” she tease.

“Babe we have a problem” Jisoo said.

“Huh? Did you hook up?!?”

“No! Uhm Lisa help a girl and she’s in the car. She wouldn’t calm down”

Chaeng stood up “The heck? What happened?”

“I don’t know. She ask for help and I did” I shortly replied while slouching on the couch.

Chaeng rush through the door and god knows what she did to make the young girl listen to her. They’re now hand in hand as they walk inside the living room and she made her sit.

“Hey sssshhh stop crying, you’re safe here”

The girl still cries that irritates me, she ruined the night because I should be fucking a random girl right now instead of going home. I stood up and headed towards the stairs when Chaeng stop me.

“Where you going?”

“Bed”

“Won’t you help me here to find out what happened?”

“I’m not interested Chaeng beside, she will leave tomorrow morning. So no need to interrogate the little girl. She should get back to her parents”

“Lisa!”

“Unnie please I’m tired. Ask whatever you want to ask to her, I’m out of it” I turn my back and continue walking upstairs.

I hear Chaeng groaned but never said a word, I close my door and flopped down the bed with a sigh. I should just get a shower to cool down.

Rosé’s POV

Since our parents died Lisa don’t care about everything or to anyone aside from me and Jisoo. This is what I hate about her. She completely change herself for the worst, I can’t blame her because who wouldn’t become cold when both of your parents died on mistaken identity.

I don’t even know how to handle her sometimes but as her sister I always want to give her the best. Fortunately Lisa always listen to me whenever I suggest something. She respect and obey me because she told me one time I’m the only one left that she cared the most.

Now I’m having a headache because she won’t even address the little girl’s situation she brought home. Aish!

“Hey” I tried to get her attention.

But she only scoot closer to the edge of the sofa.

“Don’t worry I won’t hurt you. You are safe here. Promise”

She look up and I swear my heart broke. The bruises was now visible on her face and her arms, there’s dried blood on her ripped shirt that she’s wearing. Did they abuse her?

“P-Promise?”

“Yes I promise. Now could you tell me what happened?”

People tend to open up to me more because of my aura, they said I have an angelic face and good personality— opposite from Lisa.

“T-They….t-they k-killed m-my f-friend..” she started to sob that alarmed me.

It must be hard for her to lose someone dear to her heart as she cried harder wetting the ripped shirt she's wearing.

“I know it’s not alright but I’ll help you, would you tell me where you live? I’ll contact yo-…”

“No!”

I was startled on her sudden outburst.

“S-Sorry….P-Please d-don’t find my p-parents…specially m-my step-father....d-don't call h-him p-please..”

I nod “Okay. You can tell me everything once you're okay. I'm not going to rush you to tell whatever happened to you”

She nod at me with teary eyes.

Jisoo came back with a tray of food, she set it down the table and sit beside me.

“How is she?” she whispered.

“I think she needs some medical help”

“Should we bring her to the hospital?”

Maybe she heard what Jisoo said when she suddenly kneeled infront of us almost begging.

“N-No…t-they w-will f-find me t-there. T-They're g-going t-to k-kill me.....t-they're g-gonna s-shoot my h-head...” her hands were trembling as she hold mine.

Jisoo and I exchange looks.

“Ssshhhh, don't cry. We will not bring you to the hospital, allow me to clean and treat your wounds. Is that okay?”

“Y-Yeah....T-Thank you…”

We stared at her, she wasn’t even interested to the food as she buried her head on her knees which she is hugging tightly.

“We will leave you here, I’m just going to prepare you a room and some spare clothes. I’ll be back” I said in assurance.

She didn’t said a word so we left her behind, I went upstairs and turn left where Lisa’s room is leading to. Beside her room was a spare room for a guest. It wasn’t use for a long time.

Usually Lisa don’t bring girls home, she fuck them to a hotel or the girl’s place. It’s the first time she brought someone.

I smiled at the thought that she’s still the old Lisa I know.

Once the room and clothes is ready, I went down to get the girl. I didn’t even ask her name.

“Hey let’s go” I said softly.

The food in the plate is still the same, maybe she couldn’t eat because of what happened.

I offered my hand which she hesitate to hold into, though she was still shaking I grip her hand lightly. I feel like I’m taking care of a little kid again. I used to do this to Lisa when we were younger, she likes it so much.

I lead her to the bathroom and help her to strip off her clothes, there I saw a horrible sight— her body was full of bruises. The color made it worst, blue and violet was very vibrant on her skin.

“Fuck” I cursed.

To those who did this to her is not a human. How could they hurt a young girl?

I motion her to get inside the tub which is filled with warm water, I wash her up because she couldn’t do it all by herself.

“What’s your name?”

She didn't answer on my question because she stared blankly at the bubbles.

"What's your name? If you don't mind asking me"

This time she turn to look at me.

“J-Jennie”

“Nice to meet you Jennie, I am Rosé but call me Chaeyoung or Chaeng. The two girls who help you is Lisa my sister and Jisoo my wife”

She nod weakly.

“How old are you?”

Her lips tremble “17”

Holy fucking bitch! She’s too young to experience this.

“Don’t worry Jennie. I’ll take care of you like my own sister. I will help you”

I didn’t hear a response but it’s fine, I know she’s still traumatized on whatever really happened to her. I’m patient to wait to hear her story.