23

NATIONAL ANTHEM

Jack stood in the Zegras backyard, Trevor making conversation with him as they both waited for the dates.

Considering it was technically Jacks prom, Jade let him pick the colour they did.

He chose red, the girl thankful since she was pretty confident that she looked good in it.

Jack wore all black, a simple red tie popping at his collar.

" Okay! Pictures", Trevor's mom clapped as the two girls followed her outside.

Jade smiled at the boy, the red sparkly dress complimenting her naturally tanned skin.

Emma and Trevor did more of an emerald green, the two already caught up in their own conversation.

Jack walked over to the girl, a worried look on her face.

" Is it okay? I feel like it's to much, it's not even my prom",

" J, you look great", Jack said as the smile couldn't get off his face, " You're gonna be the best dressed there",

Jade felt a wave of relief come over her, " Thanks, J. You look pretty good to",

Jades mom swarmed the two with photos, her mom making a squealing sound when Jack kissed the girls cheek for a photo.

" Mom, you're so embarrassing", Trevor complained.

Once the group took their photos, Trevor rushing them to Alex's house.

Jack and Jade stuck together the whole night, especially once they actually got to prom.

She was nervous, not wanting the older girls to dislike her. Even though Jack assured her that they wouldn't care, Jade was still nervous.

Deep down she was excited to be going with Jack, and she couldn't wait to go to his senior prom next year with him.

" We don't have to stay long if you don't want to",

Jade shook her head, " We can stay as long as you want",

He nodded, wrapping his arm loosely around her waist as they walked to go find their friends.

Jack happily introduced her to his friends in his grade, all of them being extremely nice to the younger girl. They could probably tell she was nervous, but she had a lot more respect than she thought, not only being with Jack, but also being Trevor's little sister.

jackhughes

jackhughes prom 🥤🥤tagged: jadezegrasComments

jackhughes prom 🥤🥤
tagged: jadezegras
Comments

jadezegras fire caption

colecaufield this guy istg

trevorzegras see u at the after party 👋🏻

lhughes06 Jack has moves
quinnhughes who knew.