Our Puppy's naming ceremony!

Soon Monami woke up....actually the little puppy woke her Mumma up.

Monami woke up and the puppy started licking Monami 's face.

Monami understood that her baby Pup was hungry.

She carried the puppy in her arms and went to the kitchen. She put some milk in a container to warm it in the microwave.

Once the milk was warm enough she put the milk in baby feeding bottle and slowly helped the pup feed milk.

Soon the puppy after having milk fell asleep whole Monami carried her on her shoulder .

Janhavi then took the Puppy from Monami's shoulder and kept the little one in a cute basket.

Zui and Col.Vijay too came down in the living room and Monami then sat next to them and wanted to know more about her Juhi Maa 's childhood stories.

Col.Vijay then remembered how a 5 year old Juhi used to love cooking. He then told Monami about how every Sunday, Juhi used to pursue Zui to teach her to bake.

Monami then remembered her childhood when Juhi used to take her to the kitchen and used to bake.

Monami all of a sudden got up and told that she would prepare something special for dinner.

Although Zui and Janhavi were a little apprehensive, Monami's puppy eyes melted and they gave in to her demand not before cautioning her.

Zui and Janhavi: Bilkul aaram se karna aur kuch bhi chahiye toh bulana.

Monami : Okay NaaniMaa aur Mumma.

The trio smiled at Monami's childish antics.

Monami went to the kitchen and started preparing Enchalidas.

She remembered how her Mother used to prepare this dish when she used to come home during her holidays.

She was happily preparing and humming a song until she felt a tug on her kurti.

She looked at the source and saw her Baby Pup pulling the kurti and wagging it's tail playfully.

Monami smiled at her baby, Janhavi who just entered the kitchen adored at sight of the little Pup happily smiling at her Mother.

Janhavi then took the Puppy as she had to get checked.

While Monami continued preparing dinner. Zui and Col.Vijay then turned on the television and where watching a mythological serial playing on the Television.

The dinner was almost ready and as Monami was garsnishing it,she felt a pair of strong muscular arms wrapped around her waist.

She understood it was Karan's.
Karan started nuzzling into her crook, while Monami was finding it hard to control her moans.

Soon they heard a little feeble bark and the duo separated.
It was their daughter who was back home after visiting the Vet.

Karan smiled at the little one and picked her up in his arms.

She like his face and Monami realized that the Pup was hungry.
She quickly put the milk in the feeding bottle and Karan started feeding the hungry pup.

Monami then thought that they should think of a name for their fur baby.

Monami: Karan......hamein na hamari pyaari Puppy ka naam rakhna chahiye.

Karan : I know Monami, lekin samajh mein nahi aa raha hain ki kya naam rakhe?!

Ek kaam karte hain ham na chits banakar unpe hamare pasand ke naam likhenge.

Usmein se ek chit hamari Puppy select karegi. Aur wohi naam uska final naam hoga

Monami agreed.

Everyone sat on the dining table and as soon as Monami placed the dish on the table...the aroma spread in air and everyone started feeling even more hungry.

Monami served everyone and sat down..and was looking at everyone expectantly as though she was in Masterchef and everyone else were it's judges.

As soon as Col.Vijay and Zui had a morsel, they closes their eyes to relish the taste and found that Monami had inherited the same cooking skills as that of Juhi.

Col.Vijay and Zui smiled at Monami and told that it was delicious. Once she got their approval she started having her meal and their puppy was sitting on her lap and snuggling in her tummy.

After the dinner, Moran took their FurBaby and played with it.

Karan was teaching her how to howl and it was adorable to see her learn how to howl.

In the meantime, Monami jotted down all the names she had selected for her FurBaby.

Once she was done, Monami took her FurBaby.
As soon as the Pup came in Monami's arms, she started wagging her tail more.

She snuggled in her tummy as if trying to feel her Baby Sister.
Moran chuckled at her antics.

Karan too jotted down a few names and then mixed it up with Monami's names.

Once they realized it was time for the Puppy's name selection, they placed the tray with chits in front of their little one.

She quickly picked up a chit and climbed onto Monami's lap.

Karan then took the chit from her mouth and saw that she had selected the name COCO.

Monami lovingly caressed the Pups head and after playing ,Coco was already sleepy.

She yawned and Monami carried her on her shoulders and patted on her head.

In a few minutes Coco was fast alseep. Karan then took her and placed her in her little bed and tucked her well.

He then went to Monami and lifted her tee a bit and kissed Monami's belly.

He then gently rubbed her tummy and they were enjoying their moments .