She is traumatised!

Monami's mind was clouded with a lot of questions as to why didn't her Maternal Grandparents ever meet her since she was a child and where were they all this while.
Noticing Monami's confusion, Col.Vijay decided to clear her confusion.
Zui and Col. Vijay sat on either sides of Monami and narrated that , Juhi had married Deepak out of the blue ,and when Deepak was questioned about why he married Juhi ,he cunningly avoided it by faking his love for Juhi.
Deepak never let Juhi contact her parents and ensured her relations were restricted only to him and his business partners.
Hearing this Monami was shocked as she never thought that Deepak was such a characterless person.
All of a sudden the flashes of her kidnapping and her confrontation with Deepak started playing in her mind.
She blinked her eyes for a few moments, tears fell from her eyes ,and she remembered how she was nothing but a pawn for Deepak to acquire more wealth and false fame. She remembered how he had planned to drug Karan and show that as a natural death ,using Aneesh but unfortunately he couldn't because Aneesh tried to molest Monami and later she was having a terrible gut feeling that something is not fine and forcing Karan to get a few blood tests done. Her worst nightmare came true ,that is Karan had been drugged but luckily ,it was in trace amounts and they managed to avert a catastrophe. Abhyansh Malhotra trying to shoot Karan but the way she ran and took the bullet on herself in the process of saving Karan. All these then started playing like a picture and Monami's brain wasn't able to handle the trauma which also led to her body trembling , so she clutched her head and screamed and fell unconscious.
On hearing Monami scream and clutch her hair, everyone was shocked and the next moment seeing her falling unconscious was nothing less than a nightmare.

Karan ran to her and picked her up and started patting her cheeks, he felt that her body temperature had started rising, he felt her pulse told that her pulse had started becoming low and weak.

Janhavi rushed to the dispensary and got the Adrenaline Injection, to increase her heart rate, they immediately took her to the hospital.

Everyone was really worried about Monami but the most worried was Karan as his Dhadkan was inside fighting for her life . Dr.Dimple Arora was informed and she too came quickly and started the treatment.

Unfortunately, Monami, had slipped into shock and was not responding,.....Dr.Dimple walked out of the ICU , and announced that Monami has slipped into Coma.

Dr.Dimple: I am sorry lekin, Monami kisi bhi cheez ka response nahi de rahi hain, woh shock ki wajese coma mein hain.

Col. Vijay and Zui stumbled and were numb, it was like just yesterday they came to know about their grand daughter and today she is alive but is in coma. Everyone else was too shocked but Karan seemed to have become lifeless.
Hearing Dr.Dimple's words ,he fell down on his lifeless.He lost his demeanor as a calm person and had become a lover who was waiting for his love to come and fill his life with her love.

He ran inside the ICU, and pushed all the Doctors out.

Everyone were aghast looking at Karan's behaviour.

Inside the ICU,
Karan: Rani Sahiba aap aise nahi kar sakti hain, aapne mujhse waada kiya hain na ki ham saath janam saath main nibhayenge. Agar aap mujhse naraaz hain kyunki kal raat maine dinner aapke saath nahi kiya toh aap mujhe jo sazaa dengi main karlunga lekin aap aise khamosh mat rahiye. Aap jaanti hain na aapki Bak Bak se meri din ki shuruwat hoti hain lekin abhi aise lag raha jaise main aapke bina kuchh nahi hoon.

Suddenly , Monami started having hiccups,seeing that Karan called the Doctors.
Doctor Dimple along with a few others did a few physical tests , but to confirm it, they decided to take Monami for an Ultrasound.
Karan who was standing there asked them why did they have to do an Ultrasound?!

Dr.Dimple: Karan hamme lagta hain ki Monami shayad pregnant hain , ham bas confirm karna chahate hain.

Karan didn't know how to react knowing that Monami might be pregnant. He accompanied the doctor's to the USG Room.

In the USG Room, a doctor set up the equipments meanwhile the nurse uncovered a part of Monami 's abdomen, and applied the cold ice gel.
Karan held Monami's hands throughout as he was scared of losing, his precious Jaan.

The Doctor started moving the machine across Monami's abdomen and a tiny peck appeared on the screen!
The Doctor then pointed towards their pea sized baby.

Karan was happy that his dream of being a father would be soon coming true, but was a little sad as he couldn't share this excitement with his Lady Love

The Doctor also warned that they would have to be really careful as ,Monami is on high dosage of medicines which could affect the baby.

Dr Dimple and all other doctors decided they would reduce the dose and change a few medications and also some additional drugs would be infused through the IV line to ensure that the baby's growth is not hindered.

They took back Monami to the ICU and Karan sat on the stool, next to Monami 's bed.

Karan: Pata hain Rani Sahiba, aaj finally hamari Rajkumari Sahiba tumhare andar pal rahi hain. Ab tum bhi jald se utho mujhe tumhara reactiom dekhna hain jab tumhe pata chalega ki hum dono Mummy Papa banenge.

Outside, Dr. Dimple informed about Monami's pregnancy to everyone. Everyone was happy especially Janhavi as she would soon be a grandmother but was worried about Monami's health.

Inside the ICU,
Karan lifted up Monami's dress a bit from her abdomen and kissed her belly. He remembered the moment he heard his child's heartbeat in the USG Room.

Karan : Hello baby, main aapka Papa hoon. Pata hain ab aapke aane se, aap aur hum milke aapki Mumma ko theek karenge. Abhi filhaal aap aaram karo aur good night.

Karan felt something moving and was surprised to see Monami's fingers moving.
Karan called the Doctors .

Doctor Dimple and other Doctors, started checking her vitals and in a few moments Monami opened her eyes.