His Childhood!!

Karan was not enjoying the fact of being confined to the bed as Monami didn't let Karan move much and well it was obvious because Karan was weak.

Although Karan tried to protest but Monami's glare seemed to work.

It seemed Coco felt bad for her father, so she quickly went up to him and liked his face.

Even Karan forgot about his boredom and he spent time playing with his FurBaby.

Monami was in the other room as she had video consultations.

It was lunch time, Monami also got free by then.

She went to her bedroom and stood by the door admiring the sight of Karan and Coco cuddling with each other .

She silently clicked their picture and also sent a prayer to keep her family always happy and healthy.

She then , cleared her throat ,which caught Karan's and Coco's attention.

Coco then ran from Karan and went to Monami.

Monami smiled at Coco's actions she picked her up and smothered her with kisses.

The trio then went to have lunch in the dining table.

Coco was given her meal in her favourite bowl and as she gobbled up her lunch , the others sat on the dining table and enjoyed the food prepared by Monami.

Soon after lunch, it was decided that they would watch some movie and enjoy some family movie time.

As there was constant confusion as to what to watch , Janhavi suggested that they have a look of Karan's childhood videos and photos.

Monami instantly agreed and a bright smile was seen on her face while Karan didn't want to show it as he felt a little embarrassed but on seeing Monami's puppy eyes he melted.

Soon Janhavi got all the CDs related to Karan's childhood.

Moran sat next to each other with Coco laying on her parents lap with her eyes glued to the Large LED screen.

Soon, Karan's baby pictures started playing. He looked really adorable and was very chubby.

Janhavi then narrated how ,Abhay, fainted when Janhavi's water broke as he was stressed.

And how , our Hero was born. Janhavi reminisced the moments when she first held her Baby boy , it was the best feeling in the world.

She even told that once ,Abhay,was much better, and when the news of Karan's birth was broken to him,he was soo happy that he brought boxes of sweets from the nearby Sweet Store and distributed in the entire hospital.

Janhavi also told , how Karan became the centre of her and Abhay's life.

She even narrated stories of Karan's mischief. How once he entered the kitchen and started playing with flour and ended up bathing in it .

Karan was embarrassed a little bit but Monami was laughing heartily.

Then there was a photo of Baby Karan who had dresses up as a doll....he looked so adorable that Monami gave a quick kiss on Karan's cheek.

Karan smiled at her antics.  Janhavi then told that Karan was short tempered since childhood.

Once while he was playing with his toy animals he had given names to each of them.

When he asked the toys to answer to his questions, and there was no voice he got furious and started scolding them .

Hearing Karan's loud baby voices, Janhavi who was preparing lunch had to rush out of the kitchen only to be met with an angry little young Baby Boy.

Everyone  laughed at this while Coco too howled as though she too was laughing.

Soon it was time for a smallbreak.....it was high tea time.

Monami and Janhavi prepared tea and coffee and some lemonade along with pakoras, popcorns and some nachos.

The high tea break was amazing,  Monami enjoyed her lemon juice while Karan sipped his hot coffee.

Janhavi was enjoying her sugarless tea along with Zui and Col.Vijay.

As for Coco,  she was given warm milk and biscuits. She too enjoyed her meal and the photos session resumed.
Everything seemed going good until, Karan 's fifth birthday celebrations came on screen.

Karan's eyes moistened and he excused himself and went to the bedroom.

Janhavi smiled sadly and told that, it was Karan's last birthday with his Father .

Monami looked at everyone and blinked her eyes and assured that she would bring Karan back.

She also went to their bedroom with Coco in her arms.

As soon as she entered the room,  she could hear sobs.
She walked towards the source of sound and found Karan leaning by the bed ,sitting on the floor cross legged .

He was silently crying hugging his Father's photo.

Monami went and side hugged him.
She rubbed his back and comforted him.

She also told that if he was remembering his Father he should remember all the happy moments he spent with his Father.

If he cried like this ,his Father who would be watching over him ,would feel bad . Karan stopped crying and closed his eyes.

All the moments he spent with his Father cane in his mind and he smiled . Coco jumped from Monami's arms and went to Karan.

She tried hugging him and Moran were surprised by her actions . They hugged her and in a few minutes Karan was back on the couch with a smile playing on his face.