Juhi's Birthday!!

The next day, the sun rose earlier than usual and Monami too got up earlier than her usual time .

She freshened up and while she was dressing up, she was giving her belly, a gentle massage.

Monami: Good Morning,  Little Rajkumari Sahiba.

Agar aap so rahe ho, toh sote rehna aur agar aap jag rahe ho toh,  thodi der aur so jao.

Kyunki Mumma, aaj aapki Nani ke liye unki favourite cheezein banayegi aur aap ek acchi bacchi ki tarah Mumma ki help karoge.

She smiled looking at her visible baby bump and then woke up her Khadoos Shergill.

She kissed on his forehead and cheeks ,which broke Karan's sleep.

He smiled , and sat up in the bed. Monami was about to leave but, Karan held her wrist and gestured her to sit on his lap.

She followed his gestures and they cuddled for sometime.
Soon Karan broke the hug and kissed Monami's forehead and then her belly.

He whispered to her belly,

Good Morning,  Meri Rajkumari Sahiba!
Monami ruffled his hair while he kept caressing her belly.

Later Karan went to freshen up while Monami, went to the kitchen and started preparing Juhi's favourite dishes.

She prepared, Kheer, pancakes, mouth watering vegetable cutlets along with dry fruit barfi.

Once she was done preparing all the food items, she kept everything on a plate and went to the Pooja Room.

She placed the plate in front of the idol and prayed to the Almighty to , keep her Mother's soul in peace.

She then went to her room, and took out Juhi's picture and hugged it and kept it close to her heart.

All her childhood memories that were there played in her mind and she became really emotional.

But then she wiped her tears ,and promised herself that she would never let any harm befall her little ones and in the meantime Coco who was hungry came near Monami,  and started licking Monami's hand.

Monami, smiled at Coco's gesture and gently carried her and took her to the dining table .

She then , kept Coco's breakfast in her bowl and Coco happily ate everything.

Janhavi, Zui, Karan and Col.Vijay too came down , and first went to the Pooja Room and prayed for Juhi's soul .

Later all of them sat on the dining table,  and began enjoying the dishes prepared by Monami.

Monami had prepared lots of food which she packed and then kept them in the car.

She called Sid , and asked him about his whereabouts.

Monami: Sid, kaha ho tum!
Tumhe pata hain na , aaj Mumma ka Birthday hain !
Hamein Orphanage bhi jaana hain aur uske baad Mandir bhi.

Sid : Haan Monu mujhe yaad hain!
Main, nikal chuka hoon aur paanch minute mein Shergill Mansion pahuch jaaunga.

Monami: Theek hain lekin jaldi aane ka matlab , yeh nahi ki,  tum Car ko tezi se chalaoge. Sambhal kar aana.

Sid : Copy that Moti Billi!

Monami : Sidddddddddddddd.....and She cut the call.

In a few minutes, Sid was at Shergill Mansion. He first prayed to the Almighty for his Juhi Aunty's soul. He even prayed to God to keep, Monami's happiness intact and for the well being of all his close ones.

He too relished the breakfast and soon, everyone left to the Orphanage and were joined by, Col.Batra and his wife, Koezi, Barkha and Baby and Sanju.

Once they reached the Orphanage, the kids were excited on seeing Monami and Sid , they hugged them and also Coco who was happily in her Father's arms started wriggling on seeing her new companions.

The kids also bonded well with the rest of them and Coco became the centre of attraction for the kids as she was really friendly and playful.

Once the kids were tired ,playing , all of them, quickly washed their hands and sat patiently waiting for their food.

Moran, Koezi and SidSa served the kids and they gleefully ate the food.

All of them stayed in the Orphanage till late afternoon and then went to the temple for the Pooja conducted for Juhi's soul.

The Pooja was performed by Zui and Col.Vijay and they happily agreed to it  since Monami had requested them.

While the Pooja was going on, Monami felt her Mother's presence.

She opened her eyes and saw Juhi sitting opposite to her.

Monami smiled and she quickly got up and laid her head on Juhi's lap.

Juhi lovingly caressed Monami's hair.

Monami: ( with tears in her eyes) Mumma pata hain main aapko har roz bahut miss karti hoon lekin aaj aapko kuch zyaada hi miss kar rahi hoon.

Mumma, pata hain, jab aap shaheed hui thhi,  maine ek aansun bhi nahi banaya thha .

I was proud of you Mumma , lekin, Mumma , jab main school jaati thhi tab, had roz mere bahut saare classmates apne Maa ke saath aate thhe.

Tab bahut bura lagta thha aur rone ka mann hota thha.

Kabhi kabhi toh, main washroom mein jaakar roya karti thhi.

Mumma, aapke jaane ke baad, Dr.Deepak Mahajan , ne toh mera jeena bahut mushkil kardiya thha lekin, maine kabhi haar nahi mana aur aapki di hui seekh par hi maine apni puri mehnat lagayi .

And saying so, Monami bust into tears .
Juhi too had gotten emotional hearing her daughter's words.

Juhi wiped her own tears and then wiped Monami's tears. 

Juhi: Shhh baccha, ab aur nahi rona .

Pata hain baccha, tum meri sabse Bahadur baccha ho.

Tumne kabhi kisi aur ke saath galat nahi kiya bhale hi tumhare saath kitna bhi bura hua ho.

I am proud of you Baccha , tum sach mein, Duniya ki sabse Best Beti ho.

Aur suno,  kabhi bhi the mat sochna ki tumhari Mumma tumhare saath nahi hain.

Tumhari Mumma hamesha tumhare saath hain ,bas itni baat hain ki tum mujhe dekh nahi sakti ho lekin main tumhe dekh sakta hoon.

Aur pata hain, hamesha Karan ka saath dena ,kabhi uska haath mat chodna.

Woh ek bahut hi Nek aur Immandar Insaan hain.

Zindagi ke mushkil wakth mein ek dusre ka sahara banna.

Mere Aashirwad hamesha tum dono par hain .

Saying so, Juhi disappeared and Monami opened her eyes ,and realized it was a dream.

The Pooja too ended and everyone spent some time together at the beach nearby and then headed back home.

Dinner was kept light and everyone headed back to their rooms as they were exhausted after staying out of the house almost the entire day.

Monami took her medicines and sat on the bed playing with Coco while Karan freshened up and then admired his little family.