Finding my Dhadkan !!

Karan panicked a lot , the others too got to know about the news of Monami going missing.

Janhavi had her doubts on Varsha and sent the message to Karan as she didn't want Varsha to know .

Karan rushed to the Headquarters where he asked Ustadji to try and trace Monami's number.

Ustadji tried and found that the phone had been switched off near the Bandra Worli Sea Link.

Karan had lost all his senses , Faizi felt that it was just a trick to distract them.

Koel, who was walking around heard Varsha's conversation with someone asking them to wait as she would soon be reaching an old Haveli, at the outskirts.

She sent a message to Faizi .
Faizi and Karan got ready to follow Varsha while Koel, Sid and Sanju decided to stay back and get a back up team ready if needed.

Varsha quickly took her car and was driving fast, Karan followed her but kept a distance so that she didn't get suspicious of anyone following her.

Soon, Varsha entered a deserted area where not even a single soul was seen. Karan and Faizi good followed her . Varsha stopped her car near an old abandoned building .

Karan and Faizi parked their car at a distance, and quietly followed her .

The building gave vibes similar to that of an haunted house shown in movies.

Varsha quickly opened the door and Locked it from inside.

Karan and Faizi alerted the rest of them.

Sanju and Sid left on their respective bullets while Koel supervised the technical support.

Karan decided to enter the building from behind.

He quickly jumped in one of the window.

He somehow managed to reach a room where voice were heard.

He quietly entered the room, while Faizi too entered and the duo were shocked to see Monami tied on the chair.

Varsha stood facing backwards, Sid and Sanju also reached and Sid silently started recording everything .

Varsha to one of the goons:
Jaldi se paani feko iss ke muh par.

Goon 1 :Ji Madam

The goon bought water and was about to splash on Monami, but Karan shot the goon.

Hearing the gun shot Varsha turned and was shocked to see Karan ,Faizi, Sid and Sanju.

Monami got slight consciousnesson hearing the gun shot.

She opened her eyes and meekly called Karan.

Karan , who was dying to see and hear Monami's voice, quickly ran to her cupped her face and kissed her hard.

It felt as if the kiss was needed to give him assurance.

Varsha got really jealous. Karan then untied Monami and carried her in a bridal style.

Varsha shouted at Karan and asked him to stop.

Varsha: RUK JAO , WAHI PAR KARAN.

Karan :KYUN ? TUMHE KOI HAK NAHI HAIN MUJHE MERI MONAMI SE DUUR REHNE KE LIYE.

Varsha : Pyaar karti hoon main tumse, pagalon ki tarah. Jabse tumse mili thhi, NDA mein tabse. Har roz maine hamare bahut saare sapne sajaye thhey.

Hamesha se tumse pyaar kiya , lekin tumne mujhe dhoka diya .

Yaad hain jab maine tumhe ek baar puccha thhha, tumhara kya raai hain shaadi aur pyaar ke baaremein , toh yaad hain tumne kya kaha thha.

Pyaar aur shaadi, mere bas ki baat nahi hain. Main Shaadi karna hi nahi chahata hoon kyunki mujhe pata hain, main kisise pyaar nahi kar paunga .

Main apni puri zindagi mere sirf ek pyaar ko de rakhi hain.

Woh hain Desh se pyaar.
Main apne Vatan se pyaar karta hoon. Mujhe apni duty se pyaar hain.

Aur main jaanta hoon ki koi bhi ladki mujhse shaadi nahi karsakti hain, kyunki mujhe the bhi nahi pata kis din mere naam ki goli aayegi.

Maine apni Maa ko har roz tadapte hue dekha hain.
Mere Papa, Army mein Major thhe.

Main sirf 5 saal ka thha, jab, ek din hamare ghar, Papa ki body aayi thhi .
Main bahut chota thha isliye Maa ne ek bhi aansun nahi bahaye mere saamne.
Woh nahi chahati thhi ki unke aansun ki wajah se main kamzor ho jaao.
Jab main badha hua aur mujhe cheezein samajh mein aane lagi tab mujhe pata chala meri Maa ke dil ki baat.

Main nahi chahata ki mere jaane ke baad , koi mere liye apni zindagi ko aansuon mein bita de.

Karan : Yaad hain mujhe Varsha, lekin uske baad jab mein apni Kashmir posting se vapas Mumbai aaya thha tab Maa ne mujhe sirf itna kahaa ki ek baar main Monami se mil loon.

Mujhe nahi pata thha ki unse milne ke baad meri zindagi badal jaayegi.

Jab main Monami se mila pehli baar, unhone mujhe as it is accept kar liya thha.

Unhone mujhe kabhi yeh nahi kaha ki Karan aapki yeh aadat mujhe pasand nahi hain.

Yaad hain tumne mujhe ek baar kya kaha thha, Karan agar by chance tumhari Shaadi ho gayi toh, tum aur tumhari biwi koi naya ghar khareed loge na ?!

Matlab konsi ladki apne in laws ke saath rehna prefer karti hain .

Lekin mera yakin maano, Monami ne kabhi aisa nahi kiya hain aur na hi kaha hain.