COCO's VACCINATION DAY.

The next morning , everyone was merrily having their breakfast while Coco was snuggling in Monami's tummy as if trying to feel her little sister.

Just, then Monami's phone alarm rang and it displayed the message that it was time for Coco's vaccination.

Monami and Karan then quickly got ready to take Coco for her vaccination.

Both of them were scared as seeing their little baby getting injection is really hard.

They sat in the car with Monami carrying Coco in her arms and rocking her to sleep .

Coco fell asleep in her Mother's arms as she was tired after the long morning walk with her father and then playing with her family.

Soon, Moran arrived at the Vet's clinic and patiently waited for their turn.Soon it was Coco's turn and Moran were anxious, and kinda nervous too.

They took baby steps and the nurse took Coco from Monami's arms.

Luckily Coco was still asleep unaware of everything happening around her.

The nurse kept her on the examination bed while the Vet examined her.

He then asked the nurse to get a few medicines and prepared the injection.

Once the injection was prepared, just before the Vet could inject the medicine,

Moran told together: Please sambhal ke kijiye!
Usse dard nahi hona chahiye.

The Vet smiled while Monami turned around as she couldn't see her Baby getting injected.

Karan rubbed Monami's back to comfort her although he too couldn't stand the sight of his Baby getting injected.

Once the injection was given, the nurse handed over Coco in Monami's arms.

Monami smothered Coco with kisses which broke Coco's sleep. She licked her Mumma's cheeks.

The Vet then handed over a few tablets to Karan, in case Coco developes fever.

Moran left the Vet's clinic and headed to buy a few toys and food for Coco.

Once at the store, Coco became excited she started wagging her tail vigorously .

Moran chuckled at her excitement. They bought her a few toys and also her food.

Later they headed back home ,and made Coco sleep in her bed. While they were busy with their works.

It was lunch time, but everyone noticed that Coco seemed a little dull.

Karan picked her up and checked her temperature.

He found her to be warmer than usual and realized it was due to the vaccine.

He then fed her food , that is warm milk and then gave her tablets.

Monami and others admired looking at Karan perform Daddy duties.

Later in the evening, Janhavi went to Moran's room.

Monami was sleeping while Karan was doing some file work sitting on the study table.

Janhavi sat next to Monami and caressed her hair which broke Monami's sleep.

She smiled at Janhavi and then laid her head on Janhavi's lap.

Karan who had just stood up, to stretch his legs,was amazed looking at his Mother and wife.

Janhavi : Monami, kal tumhare kucch tests karwane hain.

Woh fetal growth aur saare parameters check karenge.

Monami nodded while Janhavi gestured Karan too come and also lay his head on her lap.

He smiled happily and laid his head too on Janhavi's lap while Janhavi narrated Karan's childhood embarrassing and sweet moments.

The day passed by and ended with Moran sleeping with each other and Coco in between them.

The next morning, Moran got ready and left to get the tests done and while returning Monami remembered that the next day was Juhi's birthday.

Although, Dr.Deepak Mahajan, never prayed for his wife's soul , It was Monami who used to prepare Juhi's favourite food and distributeit among the orphaned kids.

She asked Karan , to take her to the nearby supermarketas she had to buys some groceries.

Monami: Karan , kya tum abhi , kisi nazdeek Supermarket le chaloge mujhe.

Woh mujhe kucch samaan khareedna hain.

Karan nodded and on the way, a supermarket came .

He parked the car and helped Monami get off the car.

He then pulled the trolley while Monami, went about collecting all the necessary items.

Once done, she asked Karan if he wanted any snacks .

Karan denied and soon they were at the cash counter billing for the items.

Karan was wondering as to why Monami, needed these items .

Monami noticed the look in his face and understood his dilemma.

Once they were out of the Supermarket, while Karan kept all the items in the car backseat, Monami helped him.

Once done they sat in their respective seats and stared the drive back home.

Monami: Karan, tum soch rahe ho na ki maine yeh itne saare cheezein kyu khareedi!

Karan nodded.

Monami: Woh baat yeh hain ki kal Meri Maa, yaani ki Juhi Mumma ka birthday hain.

Aur har saal main , Mumma ke Birthday par, unke pasand ka khana pakkati hoon.

Aur woh saara khaana main Orphanage ke bacchon ko khilati hoon.

Karan smiled and helped her hand in his.

Karan: Rani Sahiba, mujhe tumpar garv hain.

Tumne apni Maa ki di hui seekh par hamesha chala hain.

Bhale hi tumhari zindagi mein kitni bhi badi musibat aayi hain, tumne unn saare musibaton ka saamna kiya.

Saying so he placed a kiss on her knuckles.

Soon they arrived at their Home sweet home!!!