The Most Awaited Moments!!!

The next day was the Mehendi . The Mehendi Artist were called and the festivities began on a colourful note as the older women sang and played the Dhol. The Men  added a twist by dancing their hearts out while, Monami and Sanjana sat on their respective seats and were surrounded by the artists who started applying intricate designs of  henna on their hands and legs. Karan and Sid too sat next to Monami and Sanjana respectively. Karan fed Monami with his own hands as she was hungry and then fanned her since it was a little hot. Everyone else applied Mehendi but since the bridal Mehendi is quite special, it took a longer time for them to complete.

It was late in the evening that the bride's Mehendi was completed. Monami who had been sitting continuously was feeling a little tired and Karan escorted her to the room where she laid down and in a few seconds dozed off. Karan then sat next to her and removed all her jewellery and shoes. He then called Janhavi and asked her to change Monami's clothes into something more comfortable. Janhavi changed Monami's clothes. Everyone retired for the day as the next day was the Engagement and everyone knew it would be a really long and tiring day. The next morning as the Sun rose spreading its rays of Happiness and joy,  Karan stirred a bit in his sleep as the Wedding festivities were filled with fun and frolic but at the same time it was tiresome too. He lazily opened his eyes only to see the other side of the bed empty. He scanned through the room and his eyes widened on seeing Monami sitting in front of the mirror and the number of makeup items all scattered on the dressing table and the side table filled with boxes of jewellery.

He quickly woke up and walked to Monami and was astonished looking at his beautiful gorgeous wife. Monami had worn a beautiful baby pink coloured lehenga which was designed with shiny tiny colourful beads and the thread work had a beautiful copper shade in it. Her make up was even more beautiful, it was simple and subtle yet captivating to the eyes.  She left her hair open and pinned a few roses.  Karan was literally staring at her with his jaws dropped open. Her pregnancy glow was radiating on her face which enhanced her beauty more. Karan placed his hand on his heart wondering how his poor heart was tortured by his Rani Sahiba.

Karan : Rani Sahiba aap itni Sundar dikh rahi hain kahi aapka koi iraada toh nahi hain mera katal karneka??

Monami blushed profusely hearing Karan's talks. She turned towards him and pulled him closer ,

Monami: Khadoos Shergill tum meri Jaan ho aur agar maine tumhara katal kardiya toh main kaise jee paungi.

Karan blushed hearing Monami's words and gave her a forehead kiss and then left to get dressed.

As soon as Karan came out of the washroom he was greeted by Janhavi and Faizi who were giving him teasing looks. Karan blushed but then quickly composed himself.
Janhavi then helped him with the Kurta ,while Faizi handed him a gift. Karan was surprised,

Karan : Saand yeh kya hain?!

Faizi: Karan yeh humne nahi, Monami ne tumhare liye bheja hain.

Karan on hearing Monami's name was surprised and quickly tore open the gift wrapper. As soon as he saw the gift , he was surprised seeing it and became a little emotional too. It was a picture of their Wedding where Janhavi was standing next to them ,but the special thing was she had even added a picture of Karan's Father, Major. Abhay Shergill by morphing the picture but it actually looked as if it was real and Abhay was present during his wedding. Janhavi too saw it and felt emotional she thanked God for sending her with a daughter like Monami.  Also Monami had sent a new perfume and a Rolex watch which she had liked for Karan and knew it would suit him well. Faizi and Janhavi saw the other two gifts and gave teasing smiles to Karan who blushed hard.

Monami was with Zui and Col.Vijay who made her wear the jewellery that they had planned to gift Juhi during her wedding functions.

Karan came down with Janhavi and Faizi on his either side. He stood on the stage where the Cameraman made him pose,  Karan was a bit annoyed as he wanted to finish the function soon and spend time with Monami and thank her for the precious gifts. All of a sudden the lights went off but Karan's heart beat accelerated,  he turned back and in the sun lights he saw a faint shadow and the sounds of the bells in the ankles tinkled. Sooner the faint sound was clearly audible and the shadow too become more visible,and in a flick of a second,  the lights turned on and everyone was mesmerized by Monami's look. Monami was accompanied by Zui and Col.Vijay along with Barkha and Saumya.  As soon as Monami reached the stage , Karan like a true gentleman offered his hand to her and helped her climb on the stage. The cameraman started taking the couple's pictures and in a few moments they were joined by SidSa.

Soon the Panditji started chanting the Mantras, and at a specified Muhurat, the couples exchanged Rings.