Transfer ?????

Karan helped Monami to get off the jeep and took her to their quarters . He settled her comfortably on the sofa ,and in a few moments Janhavi and others joined Monami. Karan took Sid  and Faizi along with him and they bought all the items to the quarters. Looking at the cute baby dresses, and cradles everyone was amazed and excited for the new member of the family to join them soon.

Monami was really tired so she dozed off in the sitting position. Karan who just came out of the room saw that Monami had dozed off in the most uncomfortable position . He quickly carried her to their room and laid her comfortably and covered her with the duvet.

He walked into the hall and sat down and everyone was discussing about Sid and Sanjana's marriage. Janhavi and the elders suggested to call the Panditji and find the most auspicious time for SidSa 's marriage and Moran's remarriage.

Panditji: Dekhiye mere hisaab se  agle hafte, Somvaar ka Muhurat bahut hi Shubh hain .

Janhavi and the elders also decided to keep a Pooja for Moran's baby.

Janhavi: Panditji, hamare bacche, Karan aur Monami, ke liye ham ek Pooja rakhna chahate hain, kyunki undono ki zindagi mein ek nanha mehmaan aane wala hain.
Kya aap koi accha Muhurat bata sakte hain.

Panditji: Aanewale bacche ke liye agar Pooja karni hain toh parso subah bahut hi shubh hain.

Everyone agreed and decided that the day after , they would conduct a Pooja for Moran's baby, for the Baby's health and happiness!!

Everyone started deciding what they would wear for the Pooja and what all shoppers they would do for the marriages that was going to take place next week.

Karan: Maa, Nana, Nani, mera aur Monami ka decided hain ham dono apne Shaadi ke jode mein firse Shaadi karna chahate hain. I hope aap sab ko isse koi dikkat na ho.
The elders smiled and nodded their head negatively  .

Sid : Lekin mere kapdon ka kya,  mujhe toh shopping karni hain....Mere kapdo ki emergency solve karne wali sirf Monu hain aur woh abhi so rahi hain.

Karan lightly tapped Sir's forehead and told that they could go for shopping tomorrow as anyhow Monami doesn't have much work in the infirmary tomorrow and his clothes emergency is solved.

Karan: Siddharth,  kal Monami free hain tum sab ke saath jaakar apni shaadi ki shopping kar lena aur waise bhi parso Pooja hain uske liye bhi toh Saaman lekar aana hoga. Ek kaam karte hain kal aap sab Market chale jaana aur jo bhi shopping karni hain kal kar dijiye ga.

Everyone nodded and dispersed back to their rooms while Karan went to his room and found the bed empty. 

He then heard , water flowing from the tap inside the washroom. He quickly rushed and knocked on it. Monami had not locked the door so the door opened and Karan saw Monami throwing up.

He went and patted on her back. Once she was done he helped her and settled her on the bed.

Karan: Monami aapko bhook lagi hain?!
Agar abhi nahi lagi toh no problem, agar aadhi raat ko lage toh please bina hichkichate hue mujhe utha dena.

Monami nodded and they go the slept. Around midnight, Monami had started feeling really hungry ,and she started tossing on the bed. Karan's sleep broke feeling the movements. He gently patted on Monami's head which broke her sleep.

Monami: Karan mujhe bhook lagi hain , kya aap mere liye kucch khaana banakar denge pleassseee!

Karan chuckled at Monami's request,
Karan: Monami aap bataiye kya khaana hain aapko aur haan aapko mujhe request karne ki zaroorat nahi hain, aap bas hukum kijiye aur banda haazir hain aapki seva mein.

Monami chuckled at her husband's antics and they both stepped out in the kitchen. Karan prepared Khichdi as he learnt it from Janhavi .

Monami 's tummy grumbled as the aroma of the freshly prepared Khicchdi wafted through the air. Soon Karan served some on a plate and Monami started eating it. Later Karan cleaned up the kitchen while Monami gave him company by talking about random topics.

Soon they slept, the next morning , Karan woke up around 7.00 am while Monami was sleeping peacefully clutching his t-shirt.  Karan smiled at his Rani Sahiba and then slowly released his t shirt from Monami's clutch. He then bent to her tummy ,and uncovered a part of it, and kissed her belly. He whispered,

Karan: Baccha good morning, agar aap jag rahe ho toh so jaao, aur haan mumma ko zyaada pareshan mat karna !
Good night.

Karan then kissed Monami's forehead and left to freshen up. After freshening up, he wore his singlet and gym track pants and left for the gym. An hour later, Karan came back finishing his daily workout.  He went to his room and was surprised seeing Monami wearing his red coloured hoodie and sleeping with a cute pout as she was missing her Khadoos Shergill 's warmth. Karan quickly took a bath and got ready ,and went to Monami who was sleeping peacefully.  He caressed her hair and instantly her pout vanished.  He kissed her forehead and woke her up. Monami woke up and hugged Karan. She kissed on his cheeks and then freshened up.

Once Monami freshened up , Moran left for the mess. Karan dropped Monami at the mess and left to meet Batra Sir to request him for a family quarters .

As soon as Monami entered the mess, Janhavi came and helped her serve herself.

Colonel Batra's cabin,

Karan knocked on the door of Colonel Batra's cabin.

Col. Batra told COME IN.

Col Batra was surprised seeing Karan in his cabin !

Col.Batra: Sab theek Shergill, koi problem ?

Karan: Sir, meri ek request hain kyaa aap mujhe family quarters allocate kar sakte hain , kyunki ab kucch mahino baad mera aur Monami ka baccha bhi iss duniya mein aajayega toh hamein thoda space chahiye hoga !.

Col Batra smiled and then told that he had to make an important announcement to him and at the same time Col.Batra's phone rang.

Col.Batra connected his phone to the screen, and asked Karan to sit down as The CM wanted to have talk with him.

CM : Kaise ho Karan ?! Batra saab ne mujhe bataya ki tumhari wife pregnant hain. Congratulations!! Kab aanewala hain hamara chota lion cub.!

Karan: Thank you Sir, Chota Cub, August mein aanewala hain.

CM : That's great, well Karan mujhe tumse aur Batra saab se ek important baat karni hain, woh yeh hain ki , mai  chahata hoon ki Mumbai Headquarters, tum sambhalo kyunki , tum, Faizi,Sanju aur Sid Mumbai Headquarters ko sambhalo kyunki yaha pe itne efficient aur experienced officers nahi hain. Aur ab toh Batra saab bhi agle mahine retirement leke Mumbai shift hone wale hain toh main chahata hoon ki tum Mumbai Headquarters ke Head ban jao aur jab bhi Batra saab ki zaroorat pade toh unse mil bhi sakte ho!

Karan was glad that of he shifted to Mumbai, it meant he could stay in Shergill Mansion and also since the had a huge bungalow, they did have a lot of rooms so everyone could stay together and also he and Monami could set up Their Baby's Nursery.
He agreed and clicked his toesand gave a salute to both Batra Sir and CM.

Once, Karan left the cabin, his mind danced happily as he could shift back to Shergill Mansion along with Monami.

He quickly ran back to the mess and found it empty and then realized that everyone would have gone for shopping.  He called Faizi to find out where were they and then quickly took his jeep and reached the market.