The Beautiful Morning!

The chirping of the birds, broke Karan's sleep. He looked at the clock on the table next to his bed. It was 4.30 am and was quite early. He barely had slept for a couple of hours as last night was the most blissful night. He and Monami and had taken a step forward in their relationship and had consummated. Feeling a burden on his chest he looked at his lady love who was sleeping on his bare, naked chest peacefully with an innocent smile and slight blush lingering her face. She had slept wearing his shirt. He slowly made her sleep comfortably and covered her with the comforter.

He slowly got up from the bed wore his gym clothes and and started his daily exercise in the balcony. Monami who was sleeping didn't feel Karan's presence made a cute pout and lazily opened her eyes. She was taken aback on not finding her Khadoos Shergill on the bed. She sat up attentively and wondered where could have Karan gone.She checked the time and realized ,it was Karan's gym time and he might be exercising in the balcony. She lazily walked upto the balcony and stood admiring her hot and droolworthy husband. On sensing someone's gaze, Karan looked up only to find Monami looking at him dreamily. He blushed and fake coughed to bring her back.

Karan: Rani Sahiba main aapka hi hoon, lekin agar aap mujhe aise hi tadti rahengi toh mujhe nazar lag jayegi.

Monami walked upto him and  looked into his eyes and replied,
Main apne personal Khadoos Shergill ko nihar rahi thi aur yeh baat apne dimaag mein daal do ki tum sirf aur sirf mere ho aur tumhe kabhi kisi ki nazar nahi lagegi kyunki main har roz tumhari nazar utarungi.  Lekin main tumse naraaz hoon. Saying so she made an angry pout and turned her back towards him.

Karan smiled listening to her reply but wondered why was she upset.
He asked, Kyun ......Rani Sahiba apne Khadoos Shergill we naraaz hain?!
Saying so he went to her and backhugged her.

Monami told that he got up but didn't wake her up and also it was their daily routine to kiss each other on their forehead and then begin their day.

Monami: Tum itni jaldi uth gaye aur mujhe nahi uthaya aur toh aur mujhe meri subah ki kissie bhi nahi mili.
Ab  tum mujhe apni chikni chupdi baaton mein phasaoge aur main buddhu ki tarah pighal jaungi. Lekin iss baar nahi aaj tumhara punishment hain ki tum mere saath pura din issi kamre mein bitaoge aur khaaana khud apne haatho se banaoge.

Karan smiled listening to this .

Karan: Accha toh Meri Rani Sahiba issliye naraaz hain kyunki maine unhe uthaya nahi aur unhe unki morning kissie bhi nahi di. Toh  theek hain abhi de deta hoon.
Saying so  he turned her towards himself and kissed her forehead, cheeks, eyelids, nose and lips. Their  kiss turned passionate and Karan scooped Monami in his arms and laid her on the bed.
He then gave soft kisses on her neck, jaws and cleavage and they were again lost in the world of passionate love making. 
After their passionate love making, both of them were really tired and dozed off in each other's arms.

Karan woke up around 9, in the morning on hearing someone knocking on the room door. He tiptoengly went and wore his hoodie and quickly opened the door.
He sighed relief when he saw Janhavi at the door.

Janhavi: Beta tum dono abhi tak so rahe ho,  raat ko theek se soye nahi they kya?
Aur Monami kaisi hain ?!

Karan spoke softly not wanting to disturb Monami's sleep.
He told that they slept but since they were really tired and also becauseof Monami's high dosage medications she is still sleeping.
Janhavi nodded and left.
Karan too got ready and decided to give in to his Rani Sahiba'spunishment.

He went to the kitchen,  where he was welcomed with the surprise looks of Sanju, Koel and Janhavi.

Janhavi:Beta tum yaha, kitchen mein, kuch chahiye kya, mujhe bata dete.

Karan smiled and shook his head in no.

Karan: Mom mujhe Monami ke liye kuch special khaana banana hain. Aapki Beti ki demand hain ki aaj uska pati uske saath pura din bitaaye aur uske liye khaana woh khud apne haatho se banaye.

Janhavi, Sanju and Koel gave teasing looks to Karan.

Knowing that Monami loves to have Kanda Poha,  he started preparing it following Janhavi 's instructions. Along with it he prepared fresh fruit juice.
He also kept a few slices of bread with Nutella, spread over it.
He took the breakfast platter to his room .
He opened the door and saw that Monami was still sleeping.
He kept the plate on the table and went towards her and slowly caressed her hair. Monami smiled feeling his touch and hugged his hand. Karan smiled at her antics and woke her up slowly.
He helped Monami freshen up and then they both settled on the couch in their room comfortably.
Monami was delighted seeing her favourite breakfast menu, she kissed Karan's cheeks and thanked him.

Monami: Thank you so much Khadoos Shergill, mere liye mera favourite breakfast banane ke liye. I love you inaaa saaraaaa.

Karan smiled at her childish antics and kissed her on her forehead.
He lovingly fed her and she too fed him. Later while Monami was having the breads with Nutella spread on it, her mouth was completely smeared with chocolate.
Karan thought to wipe it off with the tissue,but later thought to clean it by himself.
Once she finished eating the bread slices he softly kissed her and cleaned her mouth.
Monami smiled was surprised by Karan 's move but nonetheless enjoyed it.
Later they both had a hot romantic shower together.

For lunch,  Karan prepared , Monami 's favourite,  Palak biryani and Raita. Lunch was followed by a movie date session with loads of popcorn and nachos along with unlimited cuddles and kisses.

Dinner , Karan made pasta, pizza and garlic bread and the night ended with passionate love making!!