CHAPTER 17 - starting over

I guess we're all somehow stuck where should we go forward?? provide changes to ourselves?? Surviving??

I realise that at some point it can be hard and exhausting but knowing that you could start over it's a brave solitude. It's the way you're letting yourself live the life you always want for yourself.

There's nothing wrong with wanting the best for yourself as to know that you deserve it the most. You are allowed to pour your heart and be genuine but don't forget to put in yourself too.

It's like a horror film , with the way you could feel goosebumps all over your skin whenever you extract some changes toward yourself. I mean you would tick from being different into something extraordinary. Well , from being comfortable around a company or someone into choosing independent. It's like a circle rotation, you would run swiftly and you would fall , the circle would break, so you choose to get up and build back the circle and continue running either way. That's folks , on how you're going to build up your life into different algorithms.

I feel like once you get to change your mindset from saying the worst things to yourself into the ones that you need to hear the most is the most awarded and it's like a gift. It takes a while to earn that but it's not too late to practice.

I mean

Why not go to the mirror , reflecting yourself and say "hey i love your smile , this cloth looks good on me , i looks so much better than before"

Those are the forms of affirmative where it's going to lead your life into a whole different perspective. Instead of seeing yourself in a really negative way , there are open doors which you could walk in and say hey to your qualities.

Be brave, thoughtful, hold on your insight and instinct

You wouldn't know what will come into you once you step out into a bridge of spirits.