CHAPTER 7 - observing

Many of us would choose to do things such as our responsibilities in oder to become successful. Well I simply work hard because I want to achieve my goals and my dream. I brutally don't know which path to choose as soon as I finish highschool. I mean if I could come out with a list I for sure have many choices but I simply couldn't choose. I am going to give it a time to think somehow and focus on currently. That also mean I have to excell all of my exam and I know I work hard but I should never stop half way through. This somehow leads to some part of me that have so many dreams and I just simply want to achieve them. Well going back to observe which tolerate that I love seeing around , sightseeing and smiles back. I guess whenever you sit somewhere in public you'll look around and discover that everyone has different background and storyline. We're all somehow would face turbulences in life and difinitely have plots in our own histogram. I feel like when you're focusing to live not just abruptly you tend to understand that people they are genuinely have different personalities and the way they think simply just intelligent. Imagine you meet someone new and they speak softly and with good words use , they keep their head up with encouragement inside them , I mean isn't that the nicest thing? As an observer , I always be the one who notice , check up on people , doing the little things for them without they ever notice. I always the one who trying to be like what are they up to and what are they facing. Are they doing okay or they are just pretend to be? I feel like you could already tell someone through their characteristic and the way they act and their facial situation. I mean like you could tell someone smile is really beautiful but you could also tell that their smile doesn't seem all clear and genuinely absorb but they try their best as they can to be elated. In the end of the day, I always want to do the nice things for people and I always do by thinking that do they ever think back about them while just truly glad about it. I feel like everyday there is alwasy someone who is facing a bad day or feel like they are truly fails but well I just that is not make them less at all. That's why let's say you're walking around a mall and you see people around and just smile. You wouldn't know that by the "smile" you eventually cure some part of them as well as their hectic and exhausting day. This might seem cliche or not what someone want to here but choose to be kind , do nice thing for others. In the end of day , the world would repetitively being genuine to you. Also , remind yourself that we don't do it to ask for something in return , basically just to put up the whole pieces of puzzle together and light up again forever and always.