CHAPTER 10 - peace

Well I feel like I find so much comfort in being around myself I could say. I mean it's the possibility to do things that I want without feeling bad about it. Well I could mention about self time and I just simply adore it. I just love those moment where I could just be myself and give myself warm hug. In life you need those moment to stand somewhere around a lake observe the water and somehow jump thus have a swim. It's quite oblight to just feel numb and overwhelm sometime. That's how taking care of yourself could bring yourself up front even better. It's crucial to not let your well-being being crash just because you deserve much more than that. The more kinder you are to yourself the more things would get easier for you. Modern days, everyone is busy with things that they encourage to do or basically just work on. Take some time off as to read novels , take a warm bath or watch tv shows late night as you about to fall asleep. It's quite worthy for you to choose the light that lead you into reach up the star. You are choosing your own path and this is the time for you to fulfill all of your wanting into becoming. I feel like the more peaceful your life pace enforce , the more you realize that life shouldn't be all hectic and uptight. Just hold it in and you'd get there eventually.

Hey look at that!
The cloud look pretty nice
The colour simply just calm me
It's the white and blue
Simply match up together
The shape of clouds
Remind me so much
Of my ecstasy dream
Well I am going to sleep now
Good night and remember
May all the dream
Remind me of you
Letting to be proud