CHAPTER 14 - what ifs

So we're all have this idea in our mind like what if we turn back time, trying to undo something and ask ourselves with what ifs. We grow with the courage to do things we want but somehow there is an expectation how it could've or would've been different. I mean think about how we are having a really good moment and think how it would last longer and if turns out more beautifully. What if I speak more, take more pictures, work harder, simply value those moments wholeheartedly? I feel like we're all just trying to rebuild ourselves and create a switch by turning on the power as to lead on the light in the end of the day. Although it's never too late to create good memories and quality time to grow. I mean we can't change what happen to us back then but would fundamentally learn from it. As if I could say those what ifs lead us into a typical thoughts that it tolerate us into becoming a better person. Things don't have to be all hectic, burden or even mislead us into a wrong direction. Sometimes we just need to be told that "you're good enough and your resilience somehow sparkle enchantingly". Take a moment to realise that your presence are consider worthy and have a faith within yourself.

i hope you see yourself through like i do to you