CHAPTER 1 - self love essential

As you read everywhere online these days such as social media , there are a lots of information about ways to take care of yourself either physically or emotionally. People would regularly recognize them fundamentally but not give it a chance or at least a try. They would choose to ignore it and only read without trying to understand how it works. Our body would act differently depends on the energy that we use on each days. It's breaking apart knowing that people would use all of their energy and feel drain. I want to talk about how kids in school struggle with working up all night just to make sure they would get the grade that they wishful thinking to have. That's when I keep on telling that , " hey I hope you get rest , I am so proud of you " . Even seeing someone happy heals some part of me incredibly. Also , have the courage to say no to things that we don't want to do. That could mean that you are standing up for yourself and have the courage to protect your own statistic. Find the ways to love yourself through poetry , music , nature , hugs and even writing. Every steps would lead into the person you are becoming today. It's up to you and your responsibility to finish up your whole story till the last ink.