CHAPTER 13 - loving

As much as it hard sometimes to keep on be the one who love , choose the one to do so still. We live in a world where everyone think they don't get enough support in doing things they love or fundamentally enjoy. Try to prospect from every observations, achievements that lead into creating someone to make history and as an accomplishment. Your desire and open heart genuinely make the dragon inside you let out the flames and become the energy to burst. In depth , your steps in making the right thing somehow very flattering in order to bloom the whole garden. The wind would make the coconut falls off but instead it lead into a different direction. My liquid heart is telling that every lines of forevermore in having the spark to reminisce and fantasize the idea of hold tight in absorbing the light. Be proud , have high enthusiasm , never give up and say thank you. Imagine yourself as someone who already achieve all the dreams you ever hope for. All the dream get into reality and you are accepting it with an open heart. Each of us somehow a patchwork quilt in order to grab and lose all the misteps in order to reach our own homes. Make sure you are there to those who need you as their company and send them supports in order to start reborn and be the best version of themselves. To sum it up , it's admirable and delicate to be the one who send wishes and prays , be the one who nonetheless proud of people hardworks as much how they deserve it , gentle compliments and most of all keep a genuine smile.

time , dream , desire , decency , light , prayers and hope.
hold on into these tight
never let go things that make you happy
make sure you choose to be yourself
in every which way.