Going Wrong

requested by: @MaliaBassant
I hope this reaches your expectations.

"I was supposed to go on twenty fucking minutes ago! Oh my god!" Billie complains, redoing her hair for the tenth time. "What the fuck is going on?" She asks, clearly upset.

I wrap my arms around her, attempting to calm her down. "I don't know. But I'm sure they'll fix it." I try to reassure her. Placing my head on her shoulder, holding her close. 

"I'm just so embarrassed," she whispers, her voice breaking. "I know. I know." I whisper. She pulls away, turning to face me. Placing her head on my chest, her arms wrapping around me. 

"I don't know what to do." She says, her voice breaking once more. 

"You wait baby. Everything will fall into place." I whisper, kissing the top of her head.

"I- I- I just-" She tries to say something before ultimately breaking down into my arms. My heart shattering as I listen to her cries. "Oh baby." I whisper, holding her tight. "It's gonna be okay. Everything will be okay." 

"I- I-"

"You don't have to say anything Billie. It's okay, you're okay baby. Everything will be okay. Let it out." I whisper.

"Ugh, I feel so stupid." She says, wiping her tears.  "You aren't stupid. We all have emotions."

"I know. But-"

"No. It's okay baby."

She looks up at me and kisses me softly. "I love you so fucking much." She says, holding me closer. "I love you too."

Her manager walks in, interrupting us as we both look towards him. "Sorry to interrupt. But we're ready for you." 

Billie smiles, nodding before kissing me once more. "Go kill it." I say as I let her go and she rushes off.

*TIME SKIP*

Billie leaves the stage with a happier attitude. She runs over to me and hugs me, my arms wrapping around her. 

"You did amazing. I told you everything would work out." I say, kissing her softly. A huge smile on both of our faces as we look at each other. "I know you did. And you were right." 

"Oh, I was right?" I ask cockily. 

"Shut up."