💕Baby Fever💕 pt2

(((18 Months Later)))
!!!SMUT!!!

Billie thrusts into me slowly. Making me moan as we make out. She slowly quickens her movements as I wrap my legs around her. "Oh fuck..." I moan as she pulls away.

She smiles down at ne as she pounds harder into me. "Fuck!" I moan as my eyes roll back. "Daddy..." I moan and her smile grows into a smirk. "I know baby." She whispers as I scratch at her back.

"Fuck! Fuck!" I moan as I unwillingly grow louder. "Billie... fuck..." I moan as I look into her eyes.

"Hm baby?" She asks in a teasing tone.

"I- I ca-cant k-keep quiet. I cant.." I moan and she smirks down at me. "Really? Why is that?" She teases, keeping her rhythm the same. I moan and my back arches. "You- You're fucking me so good."

She smiles and quickens her movements again. "Oh my god..." I moqn as my eyes roll back in my head. "Billie... what if.... what if we wake her..."

"What do you mean mama?" She asks softly, her movements still harsh on me.

"I'm so loud and I c-cant fucking control it." I moan gripping at the sheets.

She roughly places her hand on my mouth, shutting me up with a smirk. "Better?" I nod and she looks into my eyes  before pulling out and flipping me over. "God..." She whispers, spanking me.

I moan and she shoves my head into the pillow. Thrusting back into me as she starts to roughlg fuck me from behind. "You like that?" She asks as she pulls my hair. Lifting me head, allowing me to speak. "Yes! Yes! Fuck!" She thrusts harder and I grip at the sheets.

But we get interrupted as our baby girl's cry comes over the baby monitor. Billie pulls out and I fall limp onto the bed. "You touch yourself. Im gonna punish you. Do you understand?" Billie asks as I look at her.

"Yes daddy." I say and she smiles. "I'm gonna go feed her. Or change her? I'll just be back." She says and I giggle. "Okay. I love you."

"I love you more." She says before leaving after getting dressed.

I lay in bed and over the monitor I hear her soothe our baby as she stops crying. "My beautiful girl... What's the matter?" She asks softly, reminding me of why I decided to have my first with her.

"Oou, you need a diaper change huh?" Billie asks before softly singing, "I Love You," to our baby maning my heart melt. As I listen, I'm reminded of every single reason I love her.

(((30 minutes later)))

Billie walks into the room and smiles. "Ready for more?" She asks and I wake back up. "Yeah." She furrows her brows as I yawn. "You tired?" She asks softly and I nod, "mhm..."

She smiles softly, picking me up and walking us into the bathroom. She sits me on the toilet and I use it. She starts the bath and looks at me. "You know you're fucking beautiful. Dont you?"

I blush and bite my lower lip, "Shut up."

Billie smiles, grabbing my chin and kissing me softly. "Let's take a bath." She says, lifting me off the toilet and placing me in the bath. Sitting behind me.

"I love you so much." She whispers softly as I lay in her arms. "So, so much. I'm so happy with you Dakota. I can't imagine my life with anyone else. You're all I need Dakota. Forever and ever. Til death do us part."

(((The Next Morning)))

I wake up to the sound of our baby crying over the baby monitor. But before I can even sit up, our bedroom door opens and Billie rushes out. Throwing a hoodie on.

After a while, I get out of bed. Stumbling to the bathroom. As I walk out, I hear the familiar sound of the theme song of "Word Party". The only show that seems to keep my baby entertained.

I get cold so I throw a hoodie over my body. Covering me up in something besides my girlfriend's boxers.

I walk out of the bedroom snd to the main part of the house. My baby girl sitting in the play pen in the living room. Billie humming while making pancakes for breakfast.

Billie looks at me and checks me out. "Hey sexy. How did you sleep?" She asks and I sit at the island. "Good. So good." She smiles and pours me a glass of orange juice.

I cringe, "soon. I just brushed my teeth." I say and her smile drops. "Shit. Can you watch this?"

I laugh and nod as Billie rushes to the bathroom. I start to take care of the pancakes. Billie walks back into the room and steps behind me. Wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Hi baby." She whispers, kissing my neck. "Hi." I reply as we stay like this for a while. "Why dont you set the table? Hm? I'll finish this so we can eat." I nod, pulling away and doing as told. Billie smirks at me as I set the table.

"Would you ever marry me?"

"Yes."

(((The End)))
sorry if its shitty