Pregnant

Billie and I lay naked under the sheets. Her body spooning mine as she hums softy. Soothing me into a state of relaxation.

But all thats running through my head is that stupid pregnancy test. The baby in my stomach. What am I gonna do?

My eyes flood with tears as I turn to face Billie. As our eyes meet she looks concerned. "Whats wrong baby?" She asks as she scoots over to me. Placing a hand on my cheek.

I place a hand on hers and my breathing shakes a bit. "You know i trust you right? You know that? You know that? I trust you baby. Ive never done this before. Never." I say as I refer to trusting her, something i dont find easy.

She nods and kiss my forehead. "Yes, baby. I know. And I promise to always cherish that trust. You're safe with me. Always." She reassures me as I bite my lower lip nervously.

I kiss her softly and place my forehead against hers. "I love you so much Billie." I whisper and she rubs my arm. "I love you too, baby. Always." I start to softly cry as I realize I have to tell her.

"Baby..." I cry softly, cutting myself off. She pulls me into her and she kisses the top of my head. "Shh... It's okay, baby. Everything's going to be alright. I'm here for you." She says soothingly, trying to reassure me as I cry into her.

My breathing shakes and I look into her eyes. "Billie, Im pregnant." Her eyes widden and she searches my eyes. "What?" She asks as I chew my bottom lip.

"Its yours. I mean, it has to be. You're the only person I fuck. In general, and with a penis." I say as I look into her eyes. "Oh my god..." She whispers under her breath and she pulls her hand back. "Im sorry, I should have told you sooner."

"I-Its okay Dakota. Im just shocked." She says, our eyes still locked as I bite my lower lip. "I wanna keep it." I say and she nods, looking away as she lays on her back. Then turning her head to me. "I understand." She says.

"What do you want?" I ask softly.

"I want to make you happy." She says softly.

"But what about this, baby? Do you want to keep it?" I ask and she bites my lower lip. Thinking about it for a while before replying. "I'm not sure yet. I need time to think." I nod and look away as I feel tears threaten to escape my eyes.  Not knowing what to say.

" I understand." I whisper as I sit up. She looks at me and sits up, placing a hand on my shoulder. Giving me a reassuring squeeze, "Hey, it's okay. We'll figure this out together." I nod and pull away. "Im gonna go take a shower, okay?"

She nods and watches me head towards the bathroom. "Take your time. I'll be here when you're done." She says as I quickly walk into the bathroom. Shutting the door and locking it. My breathing shaking as I head to the shower.

I turn on the shower water and sit on the shower floor as I cry quietly. After a few moments, I hear Billie head towards the bathroom door. Theres a pause of any sound before she says, "It's okay to cry, love. Just let it all out. I'm here for you."

As I hear her words, they make me cry harder. I look at the bathroom door and know that I need my girlfriend more than anything right now. So I quickly get up and walk to the bathroom door. I unlock the door and swing it open before falling into her arms. She carches me and hold me tight against her.

"Im sorry. Im so sorry. I dont know how i let this happen." I cry as I cling onto her. She wraps her arms around my body, pulling me closer as I cry onto her shoulder. "It's okay, baby. It's not your fault. We'll get through this together. Just let it all out." She coos, calming me a bit as I hold her closer.

"I just... I should've been more careful. I shouldn't have let this happen." I cry, feeling guilty as I know if I just got the pill that this wouldn't be happening. She rubs my back, soothing me. "No one could've predicted this. It's not your fault. We'll figure out what to do next. Just focus on getting better and taking care of yourself."

I look up at her and lick my lips. "I just dont want you to be mad at me. I dont want you to leave me."  She tightens her grip around me, reassuringly as she says, "I could never be mad at you, baby. And I'm not going anywhere. We're in this together, no matter what happens."

I cry into her shoulder as I look into her eyes. "Im sorry I got pregnant. I didn't mean to. I promise." She shakes her head as she kisses the top of my head. "It's okay, baby. These things happen. You didn't do anything wrong. We'll make it work together, okay?"

I look at her and chew my bottom lip. "Its just I'm only 16. And my parents are gonna make me abort it or move out and I dont know what's gonna happen with school but I wanna keep it. And I dont know what your family is gonna do. I dont know if they'll like me and I mean, theyre 24 year old daughter having a baby... they wont like me for that... And oh my god... I mean, this all could've been prevented if i just..." I rant before breaking down again.

She holds me tighter as she continues rubbing your back soothingly. "It's okay, baby. We'll figure it out together. My family loves me, and they'll love you too. We'll face whatever challenges come our way. And as for school, we'll make arrangements so you can still attend and finish your education. I promise."

I cry into her shoulder as I grip onto hee shoulders. "Billie, Im scared."

She kisses the top of my head and tightens her embrace around me. "Don't be afraid, love. We're in this together. I'll always be here for you, no matter what." I look into her eyes and lick my lips. "I need you, forever." I say as I look into her eyes.

She kisses my lips softly, "Forever and always, my dear. You're my everything." She says as I nuzzle my head into her neck, pulling her closer. "I love you,"

Her arms tighten around me and she kisses the top of my head. "I love you too, my sweetheart. You make my heart sing."

A/N- more coming!!!