Birthday

It's been around 3 months since Billie left for tour. And I miss her more and more each day. And it feels even worse since tomorrow is my birthday.

I wake up in my bed and I sigh, missing the warmth of girlfriend. I sit up and check my phone, no notifications from Billie. I bite my lower lip and yawn, putting my phone back down and getting up.

I walk to the bathroom, turning on the shower as I undress. After around 30 minutes, I turn the water off. My body washed and cold, my hair dripping onto my back as I wrap a towel around my body.

My music blaring through my speaker as I softly sing along. I head to the sink and grab my toothbrush. I brush my teeth, turning of my speaker and opening the bathroom door.

I look up at the bed, Billie sitting on it with a huge smile. I gasp and immediately run to her, jumping onto her lap as she laughs and falls back. I smash my lips into hers as her hands land on my ass. Running up and down my thighs.

I pull away slowly and look down at her. Kissing her again as I start to grind on her lap. She whimpers, guiding my hips as my hands land on her waist. "Hey baby." She whispers, looking up at me.

I smile down at her and move my hands to her buttons of her shirt. "Mm, hey." I say, kissing her lips again. Unbuttoning her top and touching her bare stomach. She shivers and pulls away.

"Did you miss me?" Billie asks, a smirk on her face as she stares up at me. She places her hands under my shirt, her cold hands on my body causing me to shiver a bit. I whimper and she licks her lips.

"No, not at all." I lie with a giggle. And I know she knows I'm lieing. She lets out a small giggle and moves her hand to my cheek. Leaning in for a soft, but firm kiss. I kiss back and she pulls away, kissing my neck softly. Marking me as hers as she sucks on my neck, forming a hickey.

She pulls away and flips us over, her on top of me. She looks down at me with a smile, her lips on my neck lightly. "Mm, well you can't escape me. I'm here permanently." I smile and she looks into my eyes, her blue shining lustfully.

"You're acting like that's a problem." I say and I lean in a bit, "spoiler alert, it's not." She kisses me lightly, a light chuckle leaving her lips. She runs her hand down my body and slips her hand over my core.

"I missed you, so much." She whispers, kissing me lightly as she teases me. She pulls away and smiles down at me. Her lips perfectly pink, her eyes looking at my lips. Then my eyes.

"I missed you more Billie." She blushes slightly, kissing down my neck as she teases me. "I have an awesome idea for the week." She says and I get excited, "you're staying for a week?" I ask, in a bit of a shout.

She laughs, nodding her head as she puts her hair behind her ear. "Yeah, I am. It's your birthday week. And we're gonna celebrate it." I smile and she kisses my lips again. "And today, I'm thinking movies and pizza all day. Then tonight, we can spend it with my head between your thighs. What do you think?"

I smile, nodding enthusiastically. "That sounds great baby."