Forbidden

Me and Billie are on a journey with Billie's family. Sitting in the far back of the van. My head is resting on Billie's lap while she's on her phone, and Billie is gently stroking my hair while she's on her phone. "Hey Billie..." I call as I look up at her. A smirk on my face.

She looks down at me and smiles. "Hey." She says and I give her a smirk. "Youre ugly." I joke as I give her a playful smile.  She chuckles, "You're so mean." She sticks her tongue out at and giggles while she does this.

"I may be mean, but I get more hoes than you." I joke and she playfully rolls her eyes. "I dont want hoes. I want a beautiful girl like you." She says, causing me to blush. "Shut up." I say and she giggles. "Make me."

I roll my eyes at the playful teasing as I glare up at her. "You know that shit turns me on. So shut up." She smirks, "make me. I bet you wont." I lick my lips and close my legs tightly as I feel myself start to get a little wet. "Billie." I say in a cautious manner, warning her in a way.

Billie giggles as she notices how flustered I am. Continuing to tease me further, "You're so cute when you get flustered." She flirts and I blush. "Shut up Billie. Its not funny."  She chuckles, "Its funny how flustered you get babe."

I roll my eyes, "Dont call me that. Im not your girlfriend." I say as I glare at her. "Then why am I always flirting with you?" Billie continues to tease and she smiles.

"I dont know? Cause you're desperate or some shit." I insult as I sit up and sit on the other side of the seat.

Billie chuckles, "Am I annoying you? Cause you look a little annoyed."

"Can you fuck off Billie? Im not into you like that. How many times do I have to say that?" I asked angrily. Though thats a lie, Ive always been into her. Im just scared to admit it. My parents are homophobic, which prevents me from perusing this thing with Billie.

"Oh that's a shame, because I just happen to be into someone who looks like you." Billie still tries to tease.

"Shut up Billie. Im not fucking anymore okay?" I say as I look at her. Angered by her continued teasing. Which honestly breaks my heart because of how bad I want her, but knowing I cant have her.

But of course she just continues. Her voice playful and teasing. "Why you getting so worked up about it? You hiding something..." She smirks and I glare at her. "Maybe its cause I'm not a fucking faggot."  I say angrily.

But Billie just giggles, "A little homophobic for someone who looks a little gay to me." She continues to tease with a smirk.

"Im not." I argue.

But Im lieing.

"Oh but the way you were looking at me a minute ago says you are." She flirts and her tone makes me feel hot. "Shut up dyke." I say and she licks her lips with a giggle. "I like it when you try and act tough." She flirts and I roll my eyes. "You piss me off."

Billie blushes a bit and gives me a devious smirk. "What if I just sit here and keep on teasing you hm?"

"Then Im putting my headphones on." I argue with smirk.

Billie smirks, "And watch me take them off of you and continue to tease you...." I blush and lick my lips as I look at her.

Giving into my desires, I grab her collar and kiss her almost instinctively. As I place a hand on her cheek, I pull away slowly. Looking into her blue eyes as I bite my lower lip nervously. "Im sorry."

Billies bites her lower lip as she looks at me. "Don't be sorry, baby. Just let go and let me take care of everything. I promise, you'll enjoy this."

No matter how bad I want her to do whatever she plans to do. I know that I can't let her. Because itd be wrong. And Im scared of what the consequence to this would be.

"Billie, im into you... But if my parents found out... Theyd kill me and put me in an oven to feed the dogs" I say, exaggerating just how far that theyd go.

Billie's tone turned sympathetic and caring as soon as I said that. "Wait.... your parents are homophobic?"

"Yeah.." I say as I look down at her pink, soft lips. "Thats why... no matter how bad i want it. I cant."

Billies tone is still sympathetic as she asks, "They'd actually kill you...?"

I laugh softly at her question. "Not actually but... theyd send me to a christian camp and hope that i become "normal"." I say as I do air quotes.

Billie doesnt say anything for a while before speaking, "So...they're very religious...?" She asks and I nod, licking my lips. "Thats why I cant bring you over. If they saw us this close they'd never let me see you again."

Billie's tone becomes soft as she tries to comfort me. "I'm sorry that you have to have parents who are like that...." She apologizes softly and I shake my head. "Its not your fault."

"I just... I wish you had better parents that were accepting of you." She whispers as our eyes meet. I look at her lips and kiss her again. "Me too." Billie kisses me back and wraps her arms around my waist. "What if you left them when you were old enough? Would they still try and find you?"

I shrug, "If i left and told them im gay. No."

She tilts her head softly, "But if you just...moved out without them knowing you were gay what would they do?"

"Wed still be talking. Unless i say i have a girlfriend." I say.

Billie licks her lips as she looks into my eyes, "Would they...come over and try to find you if you had a girlfriend...?"

"Theyd disown me." I say simply and her eyes water a bit. She then wraps her hands tighter around my waist as she tries to comfort me the best she can. Which was working honestly.

"I'm sorry..." She whispers.

I shake my head as I place a hand on her cheek. "If i get to have you, i could care less. But im not gonna sit here and ask you to wait til im 18." I say as I smile sadly. Even though I feel like dieing. Knowing that I cant escape the way I love her.

"I love you Billie. I really wish we could've been together... But i guess thats made for another lifetime."

A tear runs down Billie's face and she hugs me tightly. "I wish it could be this lifetime...." She cries and I feel my heart break. I place a hand on the back of her head and lick my lips. Placing my forehead against hers. "Im sorry it isnt my love..." I say as I kiss the top of her head.

Her hug gets tighter as tears start to pouring from her eyes, as she cries she mumbles into my neck, "It ain't fair...."

My heart breaks at the way her voice shakes and I nod. "I know."

"I would wait for you....you know that right?" She cries and tears flood my eyes. "Im not gonna ask you to do that."

Billie wipes the tears that are rolling down her cheeks before looking up st me. "Maybe I want to...."

"You shouldn't." I say softly.

"I should, youre worth it Dakota." She whispers.

I chew at my bottom lip and kiss her lips once more. Holding her close, "I love you." She smiles, "I love you too...."

The End
.
.
.
?