Fuck The Law

Laying in my bed, red lights engulfing the room. My phone in my hand, the other stroking my waist band. Teasing myself as I read the very juicy smut on my phone. The song, Go Fuck Yourself by Two Feet, playing softly in the background.

Reading this, I can't stop thinking about the one person that knows how to make me feel good easily. The one person who knows my body better than I do.

My door bursts open, interrupting my fun as I instantly pull my hand from my waist band. "Dude!" I yell, frustrated as I sit up. Looking towards the door, at the person who's to blame. My roommate. "Knock maybe?" I yell and she just laughs in return.

"Sorry Dakota. But there's a party tonight, I thought you'd wanna come. It's at a house in Beverly Hills. Every exclusive." She says, her hands doing the jazz fingers as she laughs. I roll my eyes, giggling softly as I throw a pillow at her.

"Bet. Give me an hour?" I ask, looking at her and she smirks. "Fine. It starts at 10 anyway." She says, closing the door as I get up. Heading to my bathroom to shower.

After my shower, I pick out an outfit. Deciding to go in sweats and joggers, along with black Jordans. I put on a bit of chains and a few rings. Then I head downstairs, meeting up with Veronica by the front door.

"It's obvious what you're tryna get." Veronica says, looking me up and down. I blush, looking down at my outfit. "What is that?" I ask with a smirk as I look up at her. "Pussy from a hot sub." I laugh, looking down and shaking my head. "First part is right. But I'm the sub in the situation."

"Oh really?" She asks, looking me up and down again. I roll my eyes with a smirk, pushing her shoulder and she laughs. "Creep." I joke and she rolls her eyes. Giving me a smirk, "You just look hot. My bad." I roll my eyes, "you aren't my type."

"Ew, no." She says and I furrow my brows. "Just cause I'm staring does not mean I'd fuck you, Dak. Never. No." She says, gagging at the end. Which makes me burst out into laughter. She smirks at me and grabs my hand. "Now, come on. I'm tryna party."

I smirk, opening the door for her as she walks out. I lock the door, closing it before catching up with her. "Dude, I'm so, so glad you're twenty-one." I say seriously, I mean, I've always been glad to have an older, legally-allowed-to-drink best friend.

"Yeah, well I hate that you're only 17. Makes my life so much harder." I roll my eyes, tilting my head as I give her a look. "Man, I'm turning eighteen in like 3 months. Get over it." She laughs, unlocking her car before opening my door.

"Whatever, how old you looking for tonight?" She asks, changing the subject. "Mm, someone around your age for sure." I say and she gives me a look. "Really?"

"Well, they're usually the hottest ones there."

"I guess you're right. Now hurry up and get in man."

I get into the car and she closes the car door. I pull my phone out and open my twitter. I scroll, laughing at the memes as Veronica drives us to the party. "Who's party are we going to V?" I ask, looking up from my phone to look at her.

"Jeremy's."

"Oou, there's gonna be some fine ass bitches there." I sing causing her to laugh softly. "You aren't wrong. I'll give you that." I connect my phone to the Bluetooth in the car, playing our playlist on full blast.

As we arrive, we drive onto the big ass drive way. Driving to the garage as Veronica calls Jeremy. As he answers he shouts into the phone, "Hey! You here?" He asks and I turn the music down. "Outside the garage, you gonna open it or what?"

Less than 10 minutes later, the garage opens to reveal Jeremy. I get off the car and run up to him. "Jeremy!" I yell, wrapping my arms around his neck as Veronica drives into the garage. Jeremy hugs me back as he says, "Dakota! Hi! How are you?"