Liar

Billie walks into our room. Her hair messy and her clothes sloppy on her body. I observe her as she kicks her shoes off. Taking her belt off after.

She puts her hair behind her ear and I catch a glimpse of a hickey on her neck. My heart shatters and I get out of bed in an instant. I head to the closet and grab my suitcase.  Placing it on the bed and opening it.

Billie looks at me and furrows her brows. "What are you doing Dakota?" She asks but I ignore her as I head to the closet. Grabbing my clothes and packing my suitcase.

But Billie grabs me and looks at me. "What are you doing Ace?" I glare at her, "let go of me bitch." I say and she furrows her brows. "Excuse me?" I roll my eyes.

"I said, let go of me bitch." She rolls her eyes before letting go of me. "What's going on Dakota?" She asks and I roll my eyes. "Give me your phone." I say and she shakes her head. "No."

"Give me your phone or I'm leaving." I say.

She groans before handing her phone over and sitting on the bed. I open her phone and quickly go to her My Eyes Only on Snapchat. I enter her passcode and the truth is unravailed.

"What are these?" I ask as I turn the phone towards her. Showing her the pictures of her in some random bitch. And I know it isnt me, cause one the girl has no tattoos. And two, shes black.

"I don't know." Billie says as she stares at me. "How do you not know Billie? These fucking pictures are on your phone!" I yell as I glare at her.

"I don't know!" She repeats and I lick my lips. "Billie, I know its you. I know by your fucking tattoos. I know its you. But they were taken two fucking days ago. Two!"

I look at the pictures and bite my lip. "Guess that explains the hickeys." I say as I scroll a bit further. Disgusted when I see the videos of her and me.

"Im not cheating." She tries but I cut her off.

"Stop fucking lieing! I know you are! These pictures prove it. It's written all over your fucking neck!" I yell as I throw the phone at her. Missing her by a portion. I roll my eyes before grabbing my things and leaving.

"No! Dakota, Im sorry! Please, don't leave me!" (this reminded me of Goodbye... yk her last track on wwafa) I grab my keys, ignoring her pleas. But she grabs my hand, forcing me towards her. "P-Please." She cries.

I slap her and she quickly lets go of me. "No." I say but she quickly regrips my wrist. "Let go of me."

"No. You are mine." She says causing me to laugh. "I was yours. But thats over now. We're over." I say as I pull my hand away.

I open the door but Billie slams it shut again. She throws me against the wall and I roll my eyes. "Im sorry. But you aren't going any-fucking-where." She ways before hungrily kissing me.

I hesitantly kiss back and she holds my hands above my head. She starts to unbutton my top slowly. And I fall right into her. Just kike I always do.

Billie smiles into it as she places her hand on my waist. "You're my girl." She whispers as she moves her hand down my body. Retrieving a small whimper from my lips as I allow her.

I look at her and she looks at me. "Im sorry Dakota. I am." She says as I look at her blue piercing eyes. "This won't ever happen again. I love you."

And I believe her.

I believe her.

"I believe you Billie." She smirks before going right back to kissing me. Touching my boob as she pushes me further into the wall.

But as we make out, I can't get the image of her hand on that girl's body. The smirk on the girl's face. The girl's low moans. Billie's soft chuckle.

Her hand moves to my core as she pulls away. "Open."

I hesitate before answering, "no. Stop. Billie stop."

She instantly pulls away and I get off the wall. "Dakota, I promise you, it'll never happen again. I promise. I promise." She begs and I bite my lower lip, looking at her with the feeling or pure hatred.

"I don't want an STD you fucking liar."

Her eyes flood and I leave the house.

She follows and I continue to walk away. "Please. Please. Dakota, dont leave. Please." She begs as I throw my bag in the back of car.

"I'll be back for the rest of my stuff. And then I never wanna see you again."

—THE END—