Chapter 37 - The Sealed Instrument

[Word count - 1,787]

Same day...

Location - Happy Happy Island

Your POV

"Kaoru! Kanon! (Y/N)!" Kokoro calls out to us, as she, along with Hagumi and Misaki, made their way towards us.

"Kokoro-chan? Is everything okay?" Kanon asked.

"Kokoro saw you holding something, and she wanted to see what it was." Misaki said.

"Oh, you mean this?"

Kanon showed everyone the pendant she found in the sand. They seem more interested in that than what I found. It was probably for the best, until I get a better idea on what this pendant is. 

"(Y/N)... (Y/N) (L/N)..." 

Once again, I heard Enna's voice, but I don't know where she is. Was she close by, or calling out to me from the distance? Maybe if I focus hard enough, I might be able to contact her. With that in mind, I closed my eyes and tried. 

"Enna? It's me, (Y/N). Can you hear me?" 

I focused very hard, and then, there she was. Enna appears in my mind to speak to me. 

"(Y/N)

"(Y/N). I had a feeling I would hear from you soon." She said.

"Enna, how is it possible for us to communicate like this?" I asked. 

"Remember, my power has been fused with your Galactic Guitar." She said. "As long as it does, I can communicate with you from just about anywhere." 

"So, that's how it works, huh?" 

I had no idea she could do that, and now that I am able to get ahold of her, I have some questions for her that needs answering. 

"Enna, is it okay if I asked you something?" I asked. 

Enna nodded. 

"Sure. Ask away." She said.