Chapter 14 - The Mysterious Band

[Word count - 1,431]

A week later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Studio Room

Your POV

"She's not a friend. She's a nobody traitor!"

"Listen, whatever you do, stay away from Mutsumi-chan."

"She'll hurt you the same way she hurt me."

Those last few sentences from Soyo was stuck in my head when I saw her a few days ago. To be honest, I don't understand she was acting so cold towards that Mutsumi girl. She seems like a nice girl, but something tells that Soyo doesn't think so.

Something happened between those two, and as much as I want to find out, it's not exactly my business to get involved in their drama. So, it's probably for the best to stay out of it, and watch over them from the shadows.

"(Y/N)! Are you here?!"

Someone was calling out to me, and that caused me to snap back into reality.

"Yeah! I'm in here!" I called out. The voice sounded familiar.

Footsteps were approaching the studio room, and standing in the doorway was...

"Oh, Kokoro

"Oh, Kokoro. Misaki. Good to see you." I said.

"Yeah, good to see you too." Misaki sighed.

"Is there anything I can do for you two?" I asked.

"Kokoro wanted to ask you some stuff, but I don't trust her to be alone with you, so here I am." Misaki sighed.

"Oh, okay. What's up then?" I asked as my attention is turn towards Kokoro.

"I have to ask, since you work at a live house, do you play instruments?" She asked.

My heart stopped beating for a moment the second I heard that question. As I mentioned before, I have been practicing in secret as a way of me surprising the girls, so if one of them found out, everyone would find out.