Chapter 11 - Fantasizing Lyrics

[Word count - 1,149]

A few days later...

Location - Station Entrance

Your POV

It's a brand new day, which means that I am going to be busy once again. I might not have work today, but I did have my usual classes, and the homework assignments that came with it. I just hope the girls at CiRCLE aren't missing me too much.

Today I decided to mix it up by doing homework in a cafe. As I start to make my way towards the train, I spotted two familiar girls that were nearby. I looked, and to my surprise...

 I looked, and to my surprise

...it was Touko and Tsukushi. I thought I should walk over and say hi to them.

"Good afternoon, Touko. Tsukushi."

"Ah, (Y/N)-san! Good afternoon!" Touko said.

"H-Hello." Tsukushi said shyly.

"What are you two up to?" I asked.

"We were going to go to band rehearsals, but Shiro and the others were busy." Touko said.

"Touko-chan was so insisted that I got shopping with her, but... I don't know how much useful I can be." Tsukushi said, feeling shy once again.

"Hey, no need to think like that." Touko said. "I needed a second opinion on the stuff I want to buy, and you just happen to be available."

Poor Tsukushi... I just hope she doesn't get too overwhelmed by this.

"But anyway, what are you up, (Y/N)-san?" Touko asked.

"I thought about going to a cafe and do some homework." I said.

"Oh yeah, you had class today, didn't you?" Tsukushi asked.

"Yeah, I did." I said. "My second class was cancelled due to my teacher getting sick, and I normally do homework at school, but I decided to mix it up by going to a cafe instead."