Chapter 10 - An Unexpected Surprise

[Word count - 1,409]

The start of March...

Location - Station Entrance

Your POV

The start of March is officially here, and that only means one thing. Spring is right around the corner, and knowing my mom, she'll want to look at Cherry Blossom trees with me, something we did every year. This year, however, I am becoming friends with everyone in the Girls Band Party, so who knows, they might join us as well.

For now, though, I got other things I need to worry about, like getting to my morning class on time. As I make my way to Osaka University, I heard a familiar voice that was close by.

"Good morning, (Y/N)-san!"

I turned around and who do I see?

Maya from Pastel*Palettes. I guess it was also worth noting that she's been helping me a lot with my job at CiRCLE, as well as Rokka. Without them, I bet I wouldn't know what half of the equipment is called and how to properly use them.

"Oh, morning Maya." I said and waved to her. "Are you heading to school?"

"Yeah, I am." She said. "And I bet that you're doing the same thing?"

"Yeah. I only got my morning class, and I got to work at CiRCLE." I said.

"I see. Isn't that a bit tiring, though?" She asked.

"What is?"

"Being a college student while having a part-time job." She responded. "It's probably less of a hassle when you're in high school, but when it comes to college..."

Maya starts to trail off from what she was saying, though I can understand where she's coming from. That being said, I walked over to her and gently placed a hand on her shoulder, causing her to blush unexpectedly.