Chapter 16 - Secret Training

[Word count - 1,356]

Break time...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Cafe

Your POV

Once again, I am back at CiRCLE, and I am on break. Along with doing my shift, I've been practicing my instrument in secret. Of course, my mom knows about it since I couldn't hide anything from her, and Mutsumi knows after telling her about it the other day.

There will come a time where I will display my skills to the girls, but that time is not now, and so, I'll keep practicing in secret until the timing is just right.

As of right now, I am sitting at one of the tables outside of CiRCLE. My mom told me that they added a new item to the dessert menu, and I've been meaning to try it out. When I finally got my hands on it, I couldn't help but feel excited.

"Finally, time to see if this item is actually good..." I said to myself.

Just as soon as I was about to take a bite of this tasty-looking dessert item, two girls called out to me, and made their way towards me.

"Ah! There you are, (Y/N)-senpai!"

I looked up and saw that it was Rimi and Saaya calling out to me.

"Oh, hi you two

"Oh, hi you two." I said.

"Hello! Is that the new dessert item from the menu?" Rimi asked.

"Yeah, it is." I replied. "Have you had it yet, Rimi?"

"Not yet, but I am hoping to come here with Himari-chan, and we can try it together." She answered.

"Yeah, that does sound like a good idea." I said before changing the subject.

"So, what brings you two here?" I asked.

"We were out doing some shopping." Saaya answered.

"Saaya-chan said she wanted to buy something for you." Rimi said, and at that moment, Saaya started to blush with embarrassment.