Chapter 15 - Discarding the Past

[Word count - 1,952]

The next day...

Location - The Park

Location - The Park

Your POV

I am currently at the park by myself, thinking about what happened the other day. After seeing Ave Mujica, I couldn't help but feel like that there was a deep reason for them to hide their identity on stage. On top of that, hearing their music is shaking my resolve to play music.

My reason for wanting to step in the world of music because I feel like it's my destiny to do so, but after seeing that show, I don't know anymore. Now I am starting to have my doubts about this, but as I am thinking about this, someone walked towards me.

"You seem unsure about something."

I looked up and saw that girl again from before, standing behind me.

"Oh, it's you

"Oh, it's you." I said. "Mutsumi, right?"

"That's right."

She sits down next to me, and she offers her hand for a handshake.

"My name is Wakaba Mutsumi, nice to meet you." She said and gave a small smile.

"Nice to meet you, too." I said and shook her hand back. "My name is (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Nice name."

I start to blush as soon as she said that. Last I check, no one has ever said that about my name before, and it's quite nice.

"Well, thank you." I said.

"No problem."

Mutsumi's face became serious.

"So, tell me, what exactly is on your mind?" She asked.

I gave in and told Mutsumi about my current thought process, which is my reason for wanting start playing an instrument, and how I believe it is my destiny to do so. To my surprise, Mutsumi had a response for me.