Chapter 4 - Same As Always

[Word count - 2,022]

A few days later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

Another school day is done and over with, and I began to make my way to CiRCLE for my shift. It was starting to become a daily routine at this point, and I was getting used to it. I can't wait to meet the rest of the Girls Band Party now.

I walked into CiRCLE and I saw Marina behind the front desk, waiting for my arrival.

"Hey son, how was school?" She asked.

"It was good, but for now, I am ready to start work." I answered.

"That's good to know because you're gonna meet the next band who's going to come in to use the studio room." She said.

"Oh really? Who is it?"

"They're called Afterglow, a band that is formed by five childhood friends."

A band that is filled with nothing but childhood friends, huh? That does sound interesting. I can't wait to meet them, and see what they're like.

"Do we have any idea on when they'll be here?" I asked.

"They should be here in an hour or so, so we should get the studio ready for them when they get here." Marina said.

"On it." I said as I clocked in for work, got changed into my work clothes and headed inside the studio room.
_____________________________________________

An hour later...

It has been one hour, and the studio room is all set up and ready to go. The only thing we have left to do is wait for Afterglow to show up.

Eventually, the doors to CiRCLE opens up, and five girls walked in.