Chapter 13 - Still Inexperienced

[Word count - 1,406]

A few days later...

Location - Live House RiNG

Your POV

Once again, I am at RiNG helping out Kasumi, Taki and Ririko. Saaya, of course, is still stuck at home with her fever, and we're hoping that she gets better soon. Kasumi made plans to go check on her once she gets off of work, and she asked me to come with her. I thought it couldn't hurt to do so since I am just as worried about her as Kasumi is, if not more. 

I've been helping out here for the whole week by now, and even though it's been fun, there was one thing that was bothering me, or rather... someone. Of course, the person I am talking about is Taki. Anytime I see her behind the counter on the second floor, or whenever I try to make small talk with her, she would give me the death glare, and I would leave right away. 

I am now starting to have my doubts about working here, and I am hoping to come back to CiRCLE as soon as possible. Thankfully, Ririko asked me to work behind the counter on the first floor, helping people make reservations to use the studio room. To make it even better, the day was coming to an end. While spending the last few hours behind the desk, I heard a familiar voice calling out to me. 

"E-Excuse me... (Y/N)-san." 

I looked up, and saw Tomori and Anon coming towards me in their school uniforms. 

"Oh, hi girls

"Oh, hi girls. How can I help you?" I asked.

"I... umm... kind of want your opinion on these lyrics I've been writing." Tomori said.

Tomori handed me her notebook; the same notebook I noticed since the first time I met her and the others. It's even opened to the page where she was currently writing on. I took my time to read them over. 

"Well, what do you think? Is it good enough or... is there anything I should fix?" Tomori, who is looking timid, asked. 

"It does look good, but..."