A/N: This is NOT a Chapter.

So.

I really really really like this story. I love writing it for you. It's so therapeutic for me and fun for me to write, and I love reading the comments that you guys read.

I also love replying to you guys and I am so happy that this story has made you guys so happy and entertained you guys so much. Seriously bottom of my heart I wasn't expecting this story to even hit 1K reads let alone 29k.

Thank you for that :)

But unfortunately, it comes with its downsides. Namely.

This shit:

What the fuck

What the fuck.

I was scrolling on Wattpad when I came across this person STEALING my story.

WORD

FOR

WORD.

Unbelievable. Un-fucking-believeable.
I never ever wanted to post any announcements in this story. I always just wanted it to be about this silly fanfiction idea I had.

But this?

What the hell. Like actually what the hell. Y'all are so much better than this.

OH and to the person who decided to steal my fanfiction, you might be reading this.

If you are, take it down.
Because it's not your work or writing. Your copying what I wrote word for word. Hell you might be copying and pasting I don't fucking know.

Just stop.

Im so seriously disappointed right now. Ya'll are better then this. ACT LIKE IT.

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say. I'll be back with the regularly scheduled update tomorrow. I just wanted to make everyone aware that this person is NOT ME and it's a copy.

Unbelievable.