Leave me alone

Ashlyn groaned as she got on the bus. It was loud. Of course it was, why wouldn't it be? It was always loud. She looked to her seat and saw two people she didn't recognize sitting behind it. A tall boy with short brown hair, and a short boy with red eyes and blonde hair. The blonde boy whipped his head around to look at her and Ashlyn tensed. Shit. They made eye contact.
"Don't talk to me don't talk to me," Ashlyn thought as she set her stuff down.
"Hi." The boy said, scaring the crap out of Ashlyn. "Is that your house? What's up with the whole school bus graveyard thing?"
"It's just a junkyard with used buses." Ashlyn said, wanting personal space.
"Seriously?"
"Yeah."
"Aw, that's a shame. I was hoping for some more paranormal jazz."
"Good luck finding any of that here," Ashlyn thought, going on her phone. She didn't have the energy to deal with those two today.
"Anyways!" The blonde boy said. "I'm Aiden Clark! And that's my cousin, Ben!"

Ashlyn paused. Like the wrong number Aiden from last night? No, it had to be a coincidence. Ashlyn ignored them and went on her phone. Aiden still chose to talk to her though, even when they got to school.  Ben tugged Aiden back, pointing to the office.
"Ah, right. We gotta pick our schedules—up?" Aiden said, noticing that Ashlyn took this opportunity to run away. He cackled. "She's fast."

Ashlyn sighed as she walked down the hallway. Her phone binged.

Aiden:
Hey! :D

Ashlyn sighed. Why was he still talking to her?

Ashlyn:
I thought I told you to stop contacting me?

Aiden:
But I'm bored!

Ashlyn:
Not my problem

Aiden:
Well it is now! Anyways, I told you my name last night. You should tell me yours! :D

Ashlyn:
Not a chance in hell

Aiden:
Alright fine fair. What about favorite color? Hm? Mines red!

Ashlyn sighed.

"INCOMING!"

Ashlyn looked up, only to narrowly avoid someone's shoe as it was chucked at her head. She shrieked and fell to the ground.
"Ah sorry! We were just messing around!"

"You should be!" Ashlyn thought, running away from the crowd.

Aiden:
Wrong number person? You still there?

Ashlyn:
I have a name.

Aiden:
That you won't tell me

Ashlyn:
Damn right.

Aiden:
What if I made a nickname for you?

Ashlyn:
Please don't. Just leave me alone.

Aiden:
You seem like a Kevin.

Ashlyn:
Wtf dude? I'm a girl?

Aiden:
Ms. Kevin then.

Ashlyn:
Whatever. Just stop talking to me.

Ashlyn yelped as she bumped into someone.
"Ah, s-sorry!"
Ashlyn looked up and saw a boy with light brown hair, blue eyes, and a dark blue sweater. If someone could be the human equivalent of a puppy, this would be it.
"It's fine," Ashlyn said, walking into class. She found her assigned seat and looked out the window.
"We wouldn't be late if you helped instead of recording!"
A boy and a girl ran into the doorway of the room. They looked identical, twins Ashlyn assumed.
"Sorry we're late!" The boy said.
"Please don't mark us tardy!" The girl said.
"They aren't here," The boy said.
"We still have a chance," The girl said.
"A chance?"
The two tensed. Crap.
"Are two of my students already late on the first day?"
The teacher loomed over them, then laughed. "Just kidding! A class rule is if we're both late and you get here before me, then your safe—where's your shoe?"
The boy looked down at his shoeless foot.
"You should find that after class."
"Y-yes sir."
"Go ahead and find your seat,"

Ashlyn paled as she saw who walked in behind the teacher. Aiden and Ben. Goddamnit. Aiden noticed her and smiled. Shit. Was it too late for her to request a class change?