Hey...

A/N: Hey guys, so I figured since this story has had lots of views I should probably give you a semi happy ending. Idk if this is an epilogue, I'm just a pick up where I left off, but since you guys like it i'll give you another (mini) chapter, and some closer.

Nico's POV

I was walking to the door of my cabin with Will, when all of a sudden a hell hound decides it would be fun to try to eat my boyfriend. I imediatly grab my sword and put Will behind me a split second before the hell hound had his dinner. I started slashing and hacking at it until all that was left was a pile of golden ash.

I walked over to Will with a broken arm, a slash from it's claw across my torso, and headache. I walk straight to my bed and ly down. "Neeks, thank you, I have to go grab more band-aids, I'll be right back." Will said running out of the cabin.

I swear I closed my eyes for just a second, then I wake up and it's been 3 hours. Will had stitched my torso and given me ambrosia to help with my arm, the cut, and my headache. I moved over on the bed and pat the spot next to me. "Are you sure Neeks? You need sleep and I do-" Will started to say but I cut him off.

"Yeah, I need sleep, but I would rather fall asleep on my warm, comfy, and soft boyfriend then on this bed." I said and Will looked at me for a second before climbing in next to me. "Thank you" I said cuddling up next to him.

"Your such a cat" Will said 

"Umm... excuse me?" I asked

"Your dark, cute, and cuddly, a cat." Will said smiling

"Then your a golden retriever, bright, fun, and comfy." I said

"Your my black cat, and I'm your golden retriever, yep, that's something I could get used to."

I closed my eyes and started to trace the well defined abbs under Will's shirt, and eventually fell asleep thinking about how lucky I am to have found someone like Will.