My name is

Nico's POV

It has been 5 days since I got back to camp. The large gashes on my arm that I very poorly stitched haven't gotten any better. As much as I know I should have gone to the infirmary I just can't. He will be there. Will the gorgeous, bright, blonde, blue eyed, amazing son of Apollo is going to be there.

I heard the conch shell get blown and knew it was time for lunch. I sat down after grabing a plate but I wasn't that hungry. Just a peice of toast appered. My 2 friends Percy Jackson and Jason Grace came over.

 Percy sat on my left while Jason sat on my right. Percy and Jason both looked at my plate and then at each other. It was honestly kinda creepy. 

Jason then said "Is that all your eating? You know your already as skinny as a twig. You really should eat more."

Percy nodded his head in agreement then looked at me and said "Hey man you alright? I know you went through a lot back there but your not there anymore."

I could just vaguely hear them I was so deep in thought. The next thing I knew Jason put his hand in front of my face and shook his hand vigurously. 

Aparently they were trying to talk to me but failed. I was to concerned looking at the back of a mop of golden blonde hair. That was until Jason got my attention. 

He said "Hey Neeks you with us?" 

Then Percy said "Yeah you zoned out there for a minute"

They both looked over at where I was staring and it looked like a lightbulb was above there heads. They both looked at each other and grinned.

Percy then blurted out "I have to umm... yeah go check on... Annabeth."

Jason then said "Yeah... I should go... umm... check on Piper."

They both got up from my table and started to walk off giggling like a bunch of fangrils. I knew that they must have thought I like Will. Which I do but I didn't want then to know that. I got up to go after them but felt a hand on my arm.

I turned around to find Will with his hand on my fore-arm.

He started to say "It has been 5 days since you got back. 5 days but yet I haven't seen you in the infirmary at all. Come on. You owe me 3 days in the infirmary were going now."

The next thing I kenw Will was draging me down to the infirmary and I couldn't help but blush. We got there and he opened the door for me like a gentleman and waited for me to walk in.

I kinda just froze trying to process what just happened and trying to hold down a more extreme blush. I looked up to see Will looking at me funny.